Expert Warns US Is 1-3 Wks From A 'Rapid Acceleration' of Covid: Very Difficult Fall, Winter

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, Tinker said:

Meanwhile in New Zealand, Nova Scotia, China !!!  The level of Meathead is... meh nevermind.

Maybe we should just get back to hating the fucking Chinese for this mess

You are wasting your breath unfortunately.

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

My wife is a Covid survivor.   It was touch and go for awhile.  When she lost her smell , we feared the worst.   I kept trying to reassure her as we waited for the results.  
you don’t know,  this could be just cancer .

But, it was just wishful thinking.  I just can’t tell you the devastation when you get that Covid positive diagnosis. Your mind races ....will she ever be able to smell again????!!!   

luckily , with prayer,  and not a single mask,  not one of us, friends, family, who were around her,  the whole time caught it.  
prayer friends!  

Look at the bright side. You could be saving money on deodorant and bathing. 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Absolutely not 

You literally believe everything that comes across your screen people like you are amazing 

A virus needs a host, common knowledge. It can not migrate on it's own, human transfer is needed... Or are you just f'n with me LoL

Just now, Tinker said:

A virus needs a host, common knowledge. It can not migrate on it's own, human transfer is needed... Or are you just f'n with me LoL

He’s going to beat you to your knees with ignorance. Just keep that in mind. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

The Chinese were literally in and out of Italy by the thousands early on in this lmao

do you really think that for weeks on end Chinese people didn't go to work or leave their homes you actually believe that?

Edited by washedupmxer