Say it isn’t so, Rudy.

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The cabal is on the other foot. :lol: 

22F546B9-5202-487E-8E52-C6CEED78B263.jpeg

Like you would be any diff with a hot young 20somthing coming on to you in her hotel room .

He'll they would have had video of me nude gripping my cock telling her how I wanted her to look at me as she crawled over to suck on it 

• Haha 1

Giuliani and Bakalova are alone in a hotel suite together, save for a brief appearance by Baron Cohen posing as a sound technician. According to Showbiz 411, Baron Cohen observes Giuliani’s infatuation with Bakalova, who is wearing a body-hugging dress, and remarks, “You should stick to marrying your cousin” — a jab at Giuliani’s first marriage to his second cousin.

:lol: 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Like you would be any diff with a hot young 20somthing coming on to you in her hotel room .

He'll they would have had video of me nude gripping my cock telling her how I wanted her to look at me as she crawled over to suck on it 

Some of us don’t prefer 15 year old girls. But each their own.  I guess. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Some of us don’t prefer 15 year old girls. But each their own.  I guess. :lol: 

Man, I remember you telling a story about Juarez, Mexico I think?? You know which one I'm talking about right?? How did that go again?? Some girl you didn't think was of age?? And your dick ended up in her?? :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Man, I remember you telling a story about Juarez, Mexico I think?? You know which one I'm talking about right?? How did that go again?? Some girl you didn't think was of age?? And your dick ended up in her?? :news:

That was Mexico. a 15 yr old is middle aged.

• Haha 1

What exactly was the setup?  
Hi,  I’m a 15 year old girl who wants to ask you questions. can I meet you alone in a hotel room?  

Here is a tip if you’re a middle aged man and a young hot woman is sexually interested in you.  
Am I a famous rock star? 
No

it is a prostitute or setup.  

• Thanks 1