Hummer truck

BOHICA

15 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

GM finally got something right after all these years of making sub par vehicles.

this thing is bad ass!

https://www.gmc.com/electric-truck/hummer-ev

Pretty cool.  Some day I'll probably have one, they're getting better and better every year.

• Platinum Contributing Member

All these EV’s are changing the way we design automobiles now. Not just from the obvious but they all want there’s to stand out from the typical car or truck we’re used to. Styling cues but also the functionality. A lot of it is with the door openings and DLO design. 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

350 plus is good for the range. 1000 hp is nuts! 112k even more nuts.

I saw a Lincoln Navigator at a dealership last week 94k. Crazy

Yeah, let me pay 112,000 to pound over rocks in Moab, Utah. Bunch of marketing bullshit. 

One fukkin rock will do $5000.00 worth of damage in a heartbeat. 

Such fukkin bullshit. 

However, there's a lot of money out there, so someone who wants to be the BIG BOY ON CAMPUS will buy them. 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, let me pay 112,000 to pound over rocks in Moab, Utah. Bunch of marketing bullshit. 

One fukkin rock will do $5000.00 worth of damage in a heartbeat. 

Such fukkin bullshit. 

However, there's a lot of money out there, so someone who wants to be the BIG BOY ON CAMPUS will buy them. 

Too bad all you can afford is a rusted out 2004 Toyota Solara you ol cunt! 

Not bad looking, sort of Avalanche-ish.  Need to toss all that plastic trim around the wheel wells.  Also, integrate those gauge and infotainment panels into the dash, looks like someone unboxed a dell monitor and two-sided taped it in.

17 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Not bad looking, sort of Avalanche-ish.  Need to toss all that plastic trim around the wheel wells.  Also, integrate those gauge and infotainment panels into the dash, looks like someone unboxed a dell monitor and two-sided taped it in.

Correct.  

25 minutes ago, F3600 said:

The slant to the rear the C Pillar does reminds me of an Avalanche but that’s about it

1 hour ago, F3600 said:

My 2 avalanches were my 2 favorite vehicles ever.   Ride quality was awesome vs a pickup and just enough bed for the normal day to day shit and could still toss a sled in it.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BOHICA said:

GM finally got something right after all these years of making sub par vehicles.

this thing is bad ass!

https://www.gmc.com/electric-truck/hummer-ev

Crazy cool! After watching the video $112k almost seems cheap for the features and innovations.

I wonder if Ford has a Bronco EV in the works?

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Crazy cool! After watching the video $112k almost seems cheap for the features and innovations.

I wonder if Ford has a Bronco EV in the works?

112k is within the spitting distance of the 6 figure ram TRX Which only has 702 hp and 650 ftlbs of torque.

this new GMC Hummer has it going on for those that buy top trim pickups.  Really impressive

43 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

My 2 avalanches were my 2 favorite vehicles ever.   Ride quality was awesome vs a pickup and just enough bed for the normal day to day shit and could still toss a sled in it.  

I recall it being a popular model, i think that is why some of the style cues come from it.