People are losing their shit over these dead Snow Geese

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/07/thousands-of-snow-geese-die-in-montana-after-landing-on-contaminated-water

Not sure if you guys saw this but holy hell the comments on social media are hilarious.... "they should have covered it with a net.. or a tarp" lol

The average know it all behind the keyboard is dumb as a box of rocks. Really there is no Limit on Snow Geese so really Montana just did a bunch of people favors. Put a tarp over it really....... wow.

And for whoever was at the pit to say "we tried to scare them off" lol really... Ever heard 10,000 geese at once. They 1. Cannot hear you since they are making a shitload of noise and  2. Dont care if you are shooting at them if they want to land they will. But people bought that. lol

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

No. Canada Goose is greasy, Snow Goose is worse. 

Like i said depends who prepares it...my buddy makes it often...hes a professional chef....i use to think the same about moose steak and a few other wild game. :bc:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Like i said depends who prepares it...my buddy makes it often...hes a professional chef....i use to think the same about moose steak and a few other wild game. :bc:

:wrong: