20 Dead in Gay Club Shooting.....

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Radicalized is radicalized regardless of religion. Plenty of 'radicalized christians' who have committed acts of terrorism.  Hence its domestic terrorism regardless of religion.  But the fear of Islam from the forum pussies incites the need to attach 'islam' to the act of terrorism.  On the other hand - many do not feel compelled to attach  'christianity'  to acts of domestic violence committed by radicalized Christians. Why?  :snack:   

Of course that has happened, but there is no Christian religion that has an active jihad going on that has caused the death of countless innocents by designed terror attacks and direct warfare all under the guise of what they read in the Quran.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sludgey said:

Cause of republicans 

Because we send women to rallies to be pelted by eggs and other things democrats can get their hands on.

I call THAT domestic terrorism.

Just now, Snake said:

Because we send women to rallies to be pelted by eggs and other things democrats can get their hands on.

I call THAT domestic terrorism.

I dint think you understand. Democrats are great. So great. 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Does anyone think that Trump should now embrace the thought of deporting all Muslims from the US?

This could be because trump is a racist pos. Imo a Muslim would never do this kind of thing 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Does anyone think that Trump should now embrace the thought of deporting all Muslims from the US?

I think we need to send 15 C-130s (if we still have that many left) to Syria and gather up a couple thousand or so and bring them in.

Don't you?

12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Of course that has happened, but there is no Christian religion that has an active jihad going on that has caused the death of countless innocents by designed terror attacks and direct warfare all under the guise of what they read in the Quran.

I like you again.  But don't tell anybody.  

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I think we need to send 15 C-130s (if we still have that many left) to Syria and gather up a couple thousand or so and bring them in.

Don't you?

ac-130 spectre would be better.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Don't you?

Our PM did that.  No screening required.