20 Dead in Gay Club Shooting.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Well the one that just happened was the big topic of discussion.

:lol: Yeah - Rump's never mentioned Muslims before.... :lmao: 

11 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

They sure fawked that up..great of you to remember. :bc:

Actually, rev keV brought them up first as a comparison of how Christians and Muslims are one in the same.

14 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

13413731_1199372306760282_16857607534677

:hi:

44 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Actually, rev keV brought them up first as a comparison of how Christians and Muslims are one in the same.

:hi:

Yah the devidian CULT were Christians, the only thing that Faggot ever brought up was a belly full of jizz :hay: 

So, the shooter has claimed he was doing this in retaliation to the bombing of innocent civilians by the Obama administration.

Doesn't seem like this is getting much media play.

Where is the blame America crowd at?

Where are all the liberal journalists with their articles on how "we are getting are just deserves" thanks to a neo-con president.  

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

So, the shooter has claimed he was doing this in retaliation to the bombing of innocent civilians by the Obama administration.

Doesn't seem like this is getting much media play.

Where is the blame America crowd at?

Where are all the liberal journalists with their articles on how "we are getting are just deserves" thanks to a neo-con president.  

Link me up!

• Platinum Contributing Member

I still question why labeling it a "gay club" is so important?   If it wasn't would they be calling it a "straight club?"   If was frequented by blacks would it be a "black club?"  American's were attacked and killed by an Islamic terrorist.   That's the only labels we need.  

Its also telling how there is all this talk about helping the LGBT community?   WTF, they are American's, nothing more nothing less.   

More proof its not about being treated the same but being treated different but only in the way they want.  :nuts:

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I still question why labeling it a "gay club" is so important?   If it wasn't would they be calling it a "straight club?"   If was frequented by blacks would it be a "black club?"  American's were attacked and killed by an Islamic terrorist.   That's the only labels we need.  

Its also telling how there is all this talk about helping the LGBT community?   WTF, they are American's, nothing more nothing less.   

More proof its not about being treated the same but being treated different but only in the way they want.  :nuts:

You are one who gets it. ;bc:

They do that to promote division..to promote the lib agenda .

True story..

About 4 years ago a friend of mine who happens to be black asked me if I had any other "black" friends.

I said to him if I have to add a pre-fix to talk about my friends ..would that not in itself make me a raciest?

He though about it for awhile..then shook my hand..meant a lot to me.

Edited by Capt.Storm

When my daughter was still alive we had a party for her here at the house for graduating college.

She had all kinds of diff friends one who happen to be both black and gay...I already knew him form her.

Think about what it might have took to show up knowing there would be maybe 75-100 white straight people here.

The guy showed because my daughter invited her friend.

He was the hit of the party..class act.

• Like 1