20 Dead in Gay Club Shooting.....

Just now, SnowRider said:

How many on here were denouncing Christianity after numerous Planned Paremthood attacks/shootings? 

I don't care what religion or race the shooter is/was - it's an act of violence/terrorism.  Sharia law is not the issue or even an issue.  If you're propagating sharia law as a problem - you should also be denouncing Christian fundamentalism and the violence they perpetrate.  If not - you're ignorant and simply fear mongering. 

Let me tell you something..if you can handle the truth.

In this day and age it is my opinion that anybody believing in any god is just insanity, that said if your into islam ,gays are to be killed.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How many on here were denouncing Christianity after numerous Planned Paremthood attacks/shootings? 

I don't care what religion or race the shooter is/was - it's an act of violence/terrorism.  Sharia law is not the issue or even an issue.  If you're propagating sharia law as a problem - you should also be denouncing Christian fundamentalism and the violence they perpetrate.  If not - you're ignorant and simply fear mongering. 

Ya man that's Y you practice sharia law cause its beautiful so beautiful 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You can not be that fawking dumb. :fool: 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your grasp on reality and facts continues to astound me.  I believe you are starting to break records.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Nope not at all. I believe live and let live. Islam is not a race it is a religion!! 

My bad dude.  Your a "fear mongerer".  No even sure that is a word but I knew you were either a racist or a fear mongerer.  

What a load of shit.

3 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

You can not be that fawking dumb. :fool: 

Even my most liberal of friends agree radical Islam is a huge problem and don't try to make stupid comparison between Christians

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

My bad dude.  Your a "fear mongerer".  No even sure that is a word but I knew you were either a racist or a fear mongerer.  

What a load of shit.

The correct term is islamaphobe.

Bet?

Keeping liberal political rhetoric in mind here, who wants to guess if this will be labeled a "terrorist attack" or a "hate crime"?  Or will we call this another "gun violence" episode?

interesting.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What a load of shit.

You have it all wrong Z. now go educate yourself on their laws there will be a test on it next Friday. 9_9 

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Link to Christian violent attack that wasn't denounced, please.

Yeah - No shit.  Find it :lmao: 

crickets towards christians :lol: 

I just love flipping from channel to channel watching how this plays out once all the talking heads get a chance to start spinning it.  Politics behind the scenes will eventually start forcing their will and points of view into it.  Televised statements coming with false apologies and empathy.  Count how many times the word "gun(s)" are mentioned.  "Gay" has already been plastered to it signaling a hate crime probably endorsed by non-libs.

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bet?

Keeping liberal political rhetoric in mind here, who wants to guess if this will be labeled a "terrorist attack" or a "hate crime"?  Or will we call this another "gun violence" episode?

interesting.

They called it what it is - Domestic Terrorsim - WTF do you want it to be called? 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah - No shit.  Find it :lmao: 

crickets towards christians :lol: 

Keep swinging there slugger. ....I'm sure someone will bite and you will be able to deflect the topic.

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

They called it what it is - Domestic Terrorsim - WTF do you want it to be called? 

Call it what it is. Radical Islamist terrorism/ population control.

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

No - it's an act of terrorism.  I despise religion. Period. 

Whatever keeps you from saying 'ISLAMIC TERRORISM'..... :lmao:

What a pussy.

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

Call it what it is. Radical Islamist terrorism.

No.  It's an act of terrorism.  Did we call Oklahoma City an act of Christian terrorism?  Or Colorado Springs PP an act of Christian terrorism?