*** OFFICIAL FS Ontario Vintage Sled Thread ***

Puzzleboy

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

Memories.  I had a new 85 Indy 400.  That seat looks more comfortable than my living room couch.

Edited by Poncho
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Memories.  I had a new 85 Indy 400.  That seat looks comfortable than my living room couch.

Funny thing. A kid 16 - 20 today wouldn't ride a 400. Back then that was 2nd Top Dog....

On a good day mid 80's +.....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Funny thing. A kid 16 - 20 today wouldn't ride a 400. Back then that was 2nd Top Dog....

On a good day mid 80's +.....

You bet and they were miles ahead of every sled built, especially Skidoo.  The Indy 400 was labeled Lake Racer....and “the sled that all others are measured”....cool.  Great motor and chassis.

my next new sled was the Indy 500.  

5 minutes ago, Poncho said:

You bet and they were miles ahead of every sled built, especially Skidoo.  The Indy 400 was labeled Lake Racer....and “the sled that all others are measured”....cool.  Great motor and chassis.

Sorry.... Buddy.... I'm going to wait for the Official SnowGoer report........

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bladefever said:

Sorry.... Buddy.... I'm going to wait for the Official SnowGoer report........

I was thinking the same.... it’s called a leading Puzzle question.......vision....Puzzle in basement with the Gimp digging for the 1985 edition...

• Like 1

Another one , 86 so one year out Poncho , but still clean . Except the pin stripe von Dutch thing 

1986 Polaris Indy 400 on Kijiji https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/windsor-area-on/1986-polaris-indy-400/1331185682?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

Edited by StevieWonder

9 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

Another one , 86 so one year out Poncho , but still clean . Except the pin stripe von Dutch thing 

1986 Polaris Indy 400 on Kijiji https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/windsor-area-on/1986-polaris-indy-400/1331185682?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

Tapered tunnel too...I l8ke the 85 sled better.

Wrong thread, Stevie.  I'll have the mods move this to the Retarded Kijiji ads section..... nobody would pay that much for a clapped out 400.

3 hours ago, StevieWonder said:
  • Sad 1

Labelled "lake racer" in Polaris ads.  Whopping 58hp.

LMAO. 

3 hours ago, Poncho said:

Edited by Puzzleboy