Sled season prep has begun!

Highmark

Got this waiting for me tonight to pick up. It is for the wife's sled and she wants to go for the drive (1 hourish round trip). I hope it is worth the $240 and she appreciates it lmao!!

622753707.jpg

622753719.jpg

622753702.jpg

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Suck it faggot! Double the sales!

1146.thumb.jpeg.76922c66257856c6c966cd9e7543682f.jpeg

Off the charts my ass, sleds registrations haven’t even come close to highs of the early 2000’s. Poo will say that BS so they can keep their prices inflated, like I said there’s a shitload of 2019 and 2020’s available. Keep drinking the Poo Kool Aid faggot.

• Haha 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

Off the charts my ass, sleds registrations haven’t even come close to highs of the early 2000’s. Poo will say that BS so they can keep their prices inflated, like I said there’s a shitload of 2019 and 2020’s available. Keep drinking the Poo Kool Aid faggot.

That was an internal message from poo off-road to dealers. You have PDS!

These are the valves from my '08 polaris 700. I think I may have put on a little over 1000 kms last year. Does the valves seem normal or is this an excessive amount of oil on them?

20200929_112533.jpg

20200929_112552.jpg

Last year I found that my right side hand grip element was broken off at the solder points. Lucky my local dealer had a replacement in stock for $45. 

For some reason polaris makes you thread the wires through the throttle block and not make it a two piece block. But got the pins out and the connector off and threaded the wires. Will be super nice to have two warm hands instead of just one lol.

I also have not installed that orange seat on the crossfire yet. When I get my shocks back and in the sled, I am going to get the wife to try out the stock seat before I put the mountain one on. She hasn't used the sled enough to appreciate the difference lol. So if I do a before and after...... Lmao

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 9/30/2020 at 6:41 PM, racinfarmer said:

C&A's FTMFW!

You and those damn C&A’s...maybe if I find a deal on some white ones...and even then...maybe!🤣😜

I can get a set of new White Grippers for 300 bucks which includes everything but carbides which is OK because the carbides I have now are good.👍🏼🇺🇸

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You and those damn C&A’s...maybe if I find a deal on some white ones...and even then...maybe!🤣😜

I can get a set of new White Grippers for 300 bucks which includes everything but carbides which is OK because the carbides I have now are good.👍🏼🇺🇸

It is funny. Gripper skis are also $300 up here lmao. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tomas. said:

It is funny. Gripper skis are also $300 up here lmao. 

No kidding...I found them on EBAY and the seller is Leaders Marine which is in Kalamazoo MI.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No kidding...I found them on EBAY and the seller is Leaders Marine which is in Kalamazoo MI.

Are you looking at brand new or used?

1 minute ago, Tomas. said:

Ahh yes...Kens Sports...seems as if all the dealers are selling them for that price.👍🏼

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahh yes...Kens Sports...seems as if all the dealers are selling them for that price.👍🏼

Yes. I noticed that as well. Unless you lucky enough to find a part out that has them. 

I also see. A post on snowiest.com on September 24th that someone was looking for a set of white grippers.