Sled season prep has begun!

Highmark

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go for it Tomas! 

Mystik Oil FTMFW!!

If I did buy it, it probably would be to flip it and make a little money. My problem is I get too attached the things and can't let them go lmao.

But that sled would be too fast for spare, way too fast for my other half (her crossfire 600 is way too fast lmao) and I prefer to ride my IQ chassis. 

21 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Not too sure how well that would go through the system on the Cats.  That CTEC stuff is like water even when its colder then a colored haired bitches titties.  Not going to try finding out neither.  

What “system” lol.....you sound like my fucking wife trying to explain the vacuum cleaner

I have been looking for one of the taller mountain seats to spruce up the 07 crossfire I have. Unfortunately everyone that sells them for a reasonable price, run out immediately. There is one guy selling them for $240 and another guy is at $300 a pop. Wtf. For a 10+year old seat. I may break down and buy one at $240 but seems a little much.

6 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

I have been looking for one of the taller mountain seats to spruce up the 07 crossfire I have. Unfortunately everyone that sells them for a reasonable price, run out immediately. There is one guy selling them for $240 and another guy is at $300 a pop. Wtf. For a 10+year old seat. I may break down and buy one at $240 but seems a little much.

It is the best upgrade you can make to those sleds.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

If you're more than 5'6" the improvement in ride position is worth it.  My knees can't handle being bent like that for long these days.

First thing I did to my procross was the mountain seat. They actually raised it up a couple inches from 13-14 so I know it wasn’t just me...

Edited by Edmo

7 hours ago, Edmo said:

First thing I did to my procross was the mountain seat. They actually raised it up a couple inches from 13-14 so I know it wasn’t just me...

My brother had an 09 Crossfire and did the same thing.  I'd ride that sled all day long, even today with all the new stuff.