Sled season prep has begun!

Highmark

3 hours ago, Anler said:

I'm not doing shit to the assault except giving it a bath. Haven't heard anything about delivery of the 2021 yet. 

I was riding with a poo advanced tec guy this weekend he said a few supply line issues with sleds but not bad . Atv supply chain for next season is bad but still lots of time to get it under control 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I was riding with a poo advanced tec guy this weekend he said a few supply line issues with sleds but not bad . Atv supply chain for next season is bad but still lots of time to get it under control 

Im sure with all of this bullshit going on. The place we ordered from said they already took shipment of about 30 - 2021 RMK's so they are on the way. 

He also said they have been selling the shit out of ATV's and SxS's. Sleds selling like hotcakes too. Weird

Mountain sleds always first built for season . My bud did not think that there would be any major delay in sleds most of that stuff was ordered pre pandemic .but they are all shocked as shit over the boom in sales . And most are passed about the massive layoffs of a lot of good people . Especially the R and D guys they loved there bosses and direction they were going then boom best bosses gone and projects almost ready for prime time gone . 

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im sure with all of this bullshit going on. The place we ordered from said they already took shipment of about 30 - 2021 RMK's so they are on the way. 

He also said they have been selling the shit out of ATV's and SxS's. Sleds selling like hotcakes too. Weird

I call BS, I see tons of 2019 and 2020 Poo's for sale at dealers. 

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I call BS, I see tons of 2019 and 2020 Poo's for sale at dealers. 

Its still early for sled sales but said that the sled sales are higher than normal for this time of year. 

44 minutes ago, Anler said:

ATV, SxS, PWC, boats, all that stuff is sold out. Get ready for the best sled sales season in a long time.

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Mountain sleds always first built for season . My bud did not think that there would be any major delay in sleds most of that stuff was ordered pre pandemic .but they are all shocked as shit over the boom in sales . And most are passed about the massive layoffs of a lot of good people . Especially the R and D guys they loved there bosses and direction they were going then boom best bosses gone and projects almost ready for prime time gone . 

Manufacturers are idiots if they put off new R&D for covid. They will report record sales this year.  Just a blip on the road for the recreational market.

Ordered a new 1.352" Cobra on Friday. Should be here this week. Then need to stud it and put the drive train back together. Everything needs a good cleaning so I'll do that before I start putting it back together.  Waiting for shocks to come back anyways.

IMG_20200901_192734.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

ATV, SxS, PWC, boats, all that stuff is sold out. Get ready for the best sled sales season in a long time.

Manufacturers are idiots if they put off new R&D for covid. They will report record sales this year.  Just a blip on the road for the recreational market.

Well they did . The most in advanced tec 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

With a solid winter I believe you are correct.   Used sleds sell better when the snow is flying.  Most dealers in my area don't have shit for used sleds.....of course this has been their own doing because they won't take them on trade or offer such a shit price people sell them on their own.     

I have all 8 shocks out of two sleds sitting in customs in Alaska to get rebuilt and revalved. I had no idea how bad they were on my 08 switchback. It has the Ryde FX remote rezzy rear and even on the stiffest setting, the weight of my hand would push in the shock shaft and it wouldn't extend out on its own. My center shock had the eyelet missing a chunk and it almost let the spring go. I got lucky there. 

Should be an awesome riding machine once AKIQPILOT is done with them.

• Like 2

Just looking for a deal on some shocks.  If I find one great, if not, added some nice mods and the sledz only got 500 miles on it, so the stock shocks will do if they have to.  I need some quality down time after this shit show of a year.

• Like 1