The stock market is detached from economic reality. A reckoning is coming.

spin_dry

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I can only imagine if this was during 2009 when Obama was president and all of you were bleeding out your cunts over the spending. :lol: 

He was spending out of his ass, but the stock market wasn't reacting because of his policies on energy.  Extreme policies of the left hurt the market.  FFS, do you have a memory of a golfish?

Edited by racer254

33 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He was spending out of his ass, but the stock market wasn't reacting because of his policies on energy.  Extreme policies of the left hurt the market.  FFS, do you have a memory of a golfish?

Ah no....his fed wasn’t directly funneling trillions into asset class support. 

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Heard about this "gloom & doom" for over 5 decades..hasn't happened and I'm still making lots of money on my investments.

Lets not forget SS is going to run out of money thanks to trump and his policies.  Been hearing that for the last 40 years as well and it only seems to be when republicans are in office.  

• Like 1

Do any of you understand math? Do you know how a ledger works? Do you manage your personal finances by spending more than you make and putting everything over your budget on credit? And then jump up and down over how successful you are because you have all of this stuff? 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Do any of you understand math? Do you know how a ledger works? Do you manage your personal finances by spending more than you make and putting everything over your budget on credit? And then jump up and down over how successful you are because you have all of this stuff? 

no, but i'm thinking the bulk of society does.

I'm thinking the rubber band's gonna snap at some point.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

:news:  

Ben is right about the fed but I have to admit I've made a bunch of retirement money is the last 6 months. I pulled back again 2 weeks ago from equity's and will stay out because I'm just too concerned about the near future chance of a major correction or even a crash.

I figure it's going to happen no matter how I feel about it so I'm going to get my fair share.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Ben is right about the fed but I have to admit I've made a bunch of retirement money is the last 6 months. I pulled back again 2 weeks ago from equity's and will stay out because I'm just too concerned about the near future chance of a major correction or even a crash.

I figure it's going to happen no matter how I feel about it so I'm going to get my fair share.

If you don't someone else will.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

You fucking retarded faggots brag about stock market gains that were fully bought with printed fed money.....what kind of fucking morons are you?

We're just going to tell the chinks to fuck off on what we owe them - so who gives a shit right? :bong:

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

The rich will come out smelling like roses. People like Ben will take it in the ass like Snacks does...  can’t believe how excited some of you are for this to happen

Yup ...

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Is this money being gained somehow different than that little 1200 dollar baller check you were going to use to buy a pool cue?

:lol:

• 2 months later...