The stock market is detached from economic reality. A reckoning is coming.

spin_dry

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I can’t wait ....the freed and fraud will come to a head

There are people making money hand over fist with this and you are hoping for doom and gloom only because you are not.   Spin is hoping so that it makes trump look bad.  You both are just a jealous bunch.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

There are people making money hand over fist with this and you are hoping for doom and gloom only because you are not.   Spin is hoping so that it makes trump look bad.  You both are just a jealous bunch.

Kill yourself you dumbass fucking faggot

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Exactly right.  I had a fantastic year, and so have most of my clients.  Its the wishing ill on others that a few in here that show their true colors and  is a solid indicator of just how miserable their lives are. Sad really.

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Exactly right.  I had a fantastic year, and so have most of my clients.  Its the wishing ill on others that a few in here that show their true colors and  is a solid indicator of just how miserable their lives are. Sad really.

The fed bought you a market and fucked our future. Fuck you

Exactly right.  I had a fantastic year, and so have most of my clients.  Its the wishing ill on others that a few in here show their true colors and a solid indicator of just how miserable their lives are. Sad really.

They need to have a real good sit down with their souls.  Bhen is constantly hoping for others to have a bad day to make his own seem a little better.  A person like that really has some issues and needs to go do something to cheer up.  Spin does it as well, can you imagine his whole persona as a professional.

Just now, racer254 said:

They need to have a real good sit down with their souls.  Bhen is constantly hoping for others to have a bad day to make his own seem a little better.  A person like that really has some issues and needs to go do something to cheer up.  Spin does it as well, can you imagine his whole persona as a professional.

I hope you get hit by a bus. You’re dumber than fuck

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You fucking retarded faggots brag about stock market gains that were fully bought with printed fed money.....what kind of fucking morons are you?

Is this money being gained somehow different than that little 1200 dollar baller check you were going to use to buy a pool cue?

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Settle down simpleton. 

He really is.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I wouldn’t brag about money I got through fraud....I have a little integrity 

What do you call shorting the market.  Make it on your own then loser.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Is this money being gained somehow different than that little 1200 dollar baller check you were going to use to buy a pool cue?

Why did Trump send those checks and then send a letter bragging about them?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Sure Ben.  Sure.  

We all know he is lying.  If he somehow made a million tomorrow over some simple trade, he would be on here bragging about how he was going to spend it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Kill yourself you dumbass fucking faggot

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I hope you get hit by a bus. You’re dumber than fuck

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You fucking retarded faggots brag about stock market gains that were fully bought with printed fed money.....what kind of fucking morons are you?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Ben's angry.   Have a Snickers dude.  :lol: