Is the left mentally ill

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

20 years ago Michael Savage said that liberalism is a mental disorder.  He was correct, and the last election, with two completely different versions of reality being peddled, proves it.

Nailed it.

Funny video "washed".  :bc:

Oh...the poor, poor downtrodden and disenfranchised that are just unable to cope with their own limitations in a society.  It's someone else's fault they aren't happy and successful to the extent they feel entitled to be.

Boo Hoo.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nailed it.

Funny video "washed".  :bc:

Oh...the poor, poor downtrodden and disenfranchised that are just unable to cope with their own limitations in a society.  It's someone else's fault they aren't happy and successful to the extent they feel entitled to be.

Boo Hoo.

Mainecat will be along shortly to exclaim, "Dats raississ!" :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yes honey.  We know it's satire.  But the comedy is in the truth of it all.  Now, go get your "real news facts" from SNL.

See?  See what I did there?  Awwwww.....you get it.  Maybe.

:lol:

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes honey.  We know it's satire.  But the comedy is in the truth of it all.  Now, go get your "real news facts" from SNL.

See?  See what I did there?  Awwwww.....you get it.  Maybe.

:lol:

Maybe trump should send out a tweet to let the retards that voted for him in on your secret, instead of teeeting about SNL?

I would say 75% of the left is mentally ill and 85-90% of the right has a learning disability. roughly 20% of the US population is actually capable of critical and independent thought. And maybe only like 5% of the members on this site.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

I would say 75% of the left is mentally ill and 85-90% of the right has a learning disability. roughly 20% of the US population is actually capable of critical and independent thought. And maybe only like 5% of the members on this site.

And you're a fat bastard with a Hitler engine in your liberal Canadian sled. :owned: 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

probably right,  and the ones who claim over and over again at how awesome they are at critical and independent thought are clearly in the first group.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

probably right,  and the ones who claim over and over again at how awesome they are at critical and independent thought are clearly in the first group.  

Everybody thinks they are the only smart ones here. But if you only (or mostly) criticize one side you are the 95% dummy...