" I don't think people want a new direction "

She's right.  And I was truly believing that the Democrats were successful in building a strong enough coalition of grievance groups over the last eight years that we were doomed.  These people liked to feel sad, guilty, disenfranchised and weirdly smug and self-righteous about it.  Through their own justification of ignorance, led by the MSM, they were "allowed" to spew hate toward anybody that didn't feel and think as they did and dividing this nation like never before.

I am so happy that I was wrong to think America was not gonna be able to turn themselves around and buck the fuck up!  

So, so happy.

Note:  credit to "driftbusta" for the "coalition of grievance groups" phrase.  Well done.

:lol:

• Like 2

• Gold Member

This is the same woman who proclaimed we need to pass a bill in order to find out whats in it. She never should have been elected in the first place but at this point she is in desperate need of forced retirement.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Typical response from you.

Well, you're either a hypocrite or a complete idiot because you seemingly don't remember what you post from day to day.  Or, there could be a third choice: you're just a sad and miserable person.  Pick one and we'll honor it.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, you're either a hypocrite or a complete idiot because you seemingly don't remember what you post from day to day.  Or, there could be a third choice: you're just a sad and miserable person.  Pick one and we'll honor it.

all of the above :lmao:

23 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

This is the same woman who proclaimed we need to pass a bill in order to find out whats in it. She never should have been elected in the first place but at this point she is in desperate need of forced retirement.

X2

19 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

She's certainly one of the reasons Trump was victorious, she's the gift that keeps on giving. Out of touch, clueless old bag.

X3

The funny part is even the DemonCUNT pundits say she won reelection as minority house leader because she is a good fundraiser :lmao:the old withered up CUNT can get idiots to pony up money is all she is good for and I bet she will have a hard time even doing that now :flush: 

Too funny.

Trump has em supporting flag burning, shitting on American jobs, and hoping for dead soldiers.

Not one sentence of criticism for this pig who has gorged herself at the trough

• Platinum Contributing Member

Its difficult to listen to her for more than a few seconds.   No surprise MC loves her.

Edited by Highmark

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its difficult to listen to her for more than a few seconds.   No surprise MC loves her.

She's a complete imbecile that has had me laughing for years.  Thank god the Dem party was there for her so she could make her fortune on her/their own idiocy.

Just now, Zambroski said:

She's a complete imbecile that has had me laughing for years.  Thank god the Dem party was there for her so she could make her fortune on her/their own idiocy.

Think of the district she represents.   Rich San Francisco liberals.   Far cry from the people that caused Hillary to lose.  

Trumps SotU speeches will be priceless.  Maybe he will do them from only Twitter.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark