Check your account email address ×

The *OFFICIAL* FSCE woodpile thread!

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

What ya do with the big kettle?

Flower Pot.  It's from an old foundry in Duluth.  We have 2 more at my work used as flower pots, sitting on the ground not hanging.

2 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

1741262143_20160828_171240(2).thumb.jpg.a64b7a25569aa96b276fca7d9d8fd6d5.jpg

Holy going the cheap route a 12 ton splitter with a Poulan Pro proudly perched up top!  Looks like it's getting the job done though!

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Throw a tarp over that & little Franklin could have a nice home right at the end of the front row of wood :dunno:

I put 6 hours in today, dropped a huge pine and kept 60+ feet of it, then hit the splitter and finished up the swingset woodpile.

Next week I'll start working on pile #2!

Fireball 440, you must enjoy throwing wood into a fire or really love the splitter.  :P  Pile looks pretty good.  It is rare to see the wood split down so far.

I don't do much myself anymore.  We heated the house with wood when I was a kid, so I grew up doing that stuff every fall.  We had a home made splitter that sucked.  Ran it off tractor hydraulics, usually something with a crap pump too.  That made it slower yet.  The brilliant design had the chute three feet off the ground and no table.  Split a big one, and you were picking the halves back off the ground.  It sure made me a tough little bastard though.

The inlaws still use wood, but I don't get hornswoggled into helping.  Timing is important.

They sure do make nice piles.  I used to take pictures because I thought they were fascinating.

515286764_woodpile.thumb.JPG.4bf29b694a88bf4ef20046d3c7ba6fa3.JPG 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

Flower Pot.  It's from an old foundry in Duluth.  We have 2 more at my work used as flower pots, sitting on the ground not hanging.

Holy going the cheap route a 12 ton splitter with a Poulan Pro proudly perched up top!  Looks like it's getting the job done though!

That 50cc Poulan pro is a great saw and the splitter I paid $250 for. It needed the carb cleaned. Lol

Both have done many many cords of oak and never missed a beat.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, favoritos said:

Fireball 440, you must enjoy throwing wood into a fire or really love the splitter.  :P  Pile looks pretty good.  It is rare to see the wood split down so far.

I don't do much myself anymore.  We heated the house with wood when I was a kid, so I grew up doing that stuff every fall.  We had a home made splitter that sucked.  Ran it off tractor hydraulics, usually something with a crap pump too.  That made it slower yet.  The brilliant design had the chute three feet off the ground and no table.  Split a big one, and you were picking the halves back off the ground.  It sure made me a tough little bastard though.

The inlaws still use wood, but I don't get hornswoggled into helping.  Timing is important.

They sure do make nice piles.  I used to take pictures because I thought they were fascinating.

515286764_woodpile.thumb.JPG.4bf29b694a88bf4ef20046d3c7ba6fa3.JPG 

It's for the small wood stove in our cabin and another one in the sauna. If we had a wood boiler I wouldn't cut it down so small. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

We all know what your most prized possession is......

Bag of Dicks (@bagofdicks69) | Twitter

Hey, you fukkin queeer!!! Didn't you see CKF's post about you faggots ruining all the threads with your faggot queeer bullshit!!!

Go read it, it's on the thread about MACH BEING DEAD. 

You fukkin dick-suckin' faggot queeer, don't fuck up all the threads just 'cause you like big cocks in your mouth. 

I hope he bangs your cock-smoker with the BAN HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, you fukkin queeer!!! Didn't you see CKF's post about you faggots ruining all the threads with your faggot queeer bullshit!!!

Go read it, it's on the thread about MACH BEING DEAD. 

You fukkin dick-suckin' faggot queeer, don't fuck up all the threads just 'cause you like big cocks in your mouth. 

I hope he bangs your cock-smoker with the BAN HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STFU!!! :lol:

41 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Good for starting, don't last, we burn maple and some birch

That's a big day for you. Better have a nap.

The land I'm allowed to take from is 90% pine so it's what I'm stuck with this year. If like to get some hardwood to mix because yes pine burns hot and fast.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Znotty' Stuff:

P9090470.thumb.JPG.fad20d7d7c85a5180d0cfa6141aa688b.JPG

Not a bad display! Thanks for effort.. You need a pole saw though.. Jonsered/RedMax sell the Husky model, I have the Husky version,..it's a nice piece,..Extends 17'

IMG_20200904_161554977.jpg

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Keep your gay thoughts and posts to the gay threads goober 

Kev, can you believe the faggots on this site. 

It's enough to make me look for a manly man's site. 

Imagine posting a yard-full of manly equipments, and some faggot comes up with a bag of dicks trick!!  :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Fukkin homos, all they think about is dicks!!!