"Stood in the face of 10 Presidents"

Snake

21 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So let me ask you two scholars.....do you think Stalin murdering millions of his own citizens is the same as battle deaths inflicted by the American Military during WW2?

I never made any mention of Stalin or WW2, and no I don't think it's the same.

Castro killed people in his own country who he felt were a threat to his government, our country killed people in Iraq that were no threat to us and covered up the role of SA. the country who funded the 911 attacks, neither one is right or something to be proud of.

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Castro killed people in his own country who he felt were a threat to his government, our country killed people in Iraq that were no threat to us and covered up the role of SA. the country who funded the 911 attacks, neither one is right or something to be proud of.

Hate to agree but the differences are so minimal that I have to .  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I know you didn't mention it rather it was my analogy and I think we all knew The Saudis were involved in 9-11 considering that 19 of the hijackers were Saudis. I just find this love affair and defense of Castro weird.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I know you didn't mention it rather it was my analogy and I think we all knew The Saudis were involved in 9-11 considering that 19 of the hijackers were Saudis. I just find this love affair and defense of Castro weird.

It's not really a "love affair."  It's a pushback against a demonization of him that's not based in reality.

Obviously Castro was a fucking piece of shit ....I just find it hilarious that fake plastic patriots sit in judgement of him when they support all of the actions that their government takes that makes us 1000x worse than anything Castro ever did

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I have no love for Castro, and at the same time I find it hard to understand the worship for  W some here have, and there is little difference between what both have done.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Obviously Castro was a fucking piece of shit ....I just find it hilarious that fake plastic patriots sit in judgement of him when they support all of the actions that their government takes that makes us 1000x worse than anything Castro ever did

IMG_1612.JPG

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I have no love for Castro, and at the same time I find it hard to understand the worship for  W some here have, and there is little difference between what both have done.

I have no love for W but yet again you make the false comparison between the two.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I have no love for W but yet again you make the false comparison between the two.

You're right ....there is no comparison. W caused the death of far far far more people for a less worthy cause

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

No false comparison at all, Castro killed people who he felt were a threat to his government and were actually in his country and could have been a threat,  W attacked a country that was no threat and protected the country that attacked us, so please tell me about the false comparison.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Cute...so in your view Stalin murdering 20 million of his own citizens is the same as the battle deaths inflicted by American Soldiers during WW2....idiot.

Lol, no. Killing fascists is always justified. 👍

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

So ....the USA trots around the world bombing people for no reason.....but thats cool and way more better than Castro killing his opponents?

Sounds like you are the one being the dumbfuck

Yup

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

...As long as they aren't fascists.  

....you are confusing me again.  Or is it you that's confused.....again.

fucker!  :guzzle:

:lol:

Fascists aren't people

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No false comparison at all, Castro killed people who he felt were a threat to his government and were actually in his country and could have been a threat,  W attacked a country that was no threat and protected the country that attacked us, so please tell me about the false comparison.

So you are defending Castro killing his own citizens....brilliant.

49 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You're comparing apples to oranges 

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not even close , idiot 

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You are a complete retard 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're right ....there is no comparison. W caused the death of far far far more people for a less worthy cause

:wrong:

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So you are defending Castro killing his own citizens....brilliant.

No I'm saying he killed people he felt were a threat to his government and given the chance would have killed him.

You won't answer, so I  guess the fact that W killed thousands of innocent civilians in Iraq, while fighting an army that was zero threat to us, is different because they weren't US Citizens.

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No I'm saying he killed people he felt were a threat to his government and given the chance would have killed him.

You won't answer, so I  guess the fact that W killed thousands of innocent civilians in Iraq, while fighting an army that was zero threat to us, is different because they weren't US Citizens.

I never said any of that and have condemned the Iraq War in the past but your justification for Castros actions are ridiculous.....given the chance they would have killed him....how in the fuck do you know that not to mention comparing a dictator to a democratically elected president is beyond assinine.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I never said any of that and have condemned the Iraq War in the past but your justification for Castros actions are ridiculous.....given the chance they would have killed him....how in the fuck do you know that not to mention comparing a dictator to a democratically elected president is beyond assinine.

Castro overthrew the existing government to take power, the same way he would be overthrown by his enemies.( the US tried multiple times to make it happen)

I was only comparing the killing of people deemed to be a threat, weather by dictator or elected president neither is right.

I in no way think he was a good guy or defend much of what he has done, I also don't think our country doing the same thing as he has done is any better just because we are a Republic. 

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

No, fascists choose not to be people. 

Slaves never chose to be black.

So, fascists agree to not be people then?  How's that for into their oath? :lol:

Skin color has had little to do with choosing slaves in history.  It's always been based on culture and/or intellect.

I find your ideals and thoughts peculiar.  

:)