"Stood in the face of 10 Presidents"

Snake

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Jeep breaks down in funeral procession.

castrofail.PNG

I guess all those people lining the street are all in fear for their lives if they are not seen paying their respects.

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I guess all those people lining the street are all in fear for their lives if they are not seen paying their respects.

I'm surprised you didn't squeeze in a little dig at Bush or Cheney there.

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

what is it Fidel did that makes you so butthurt?

What is it with you thinking I'm butthurt?  Castro was just a tin pot dictator, nothing less, nothing more.  This isn't even newsworthy, other than the comedic part about the jeep breaking down

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

What is it with you thinking I'm butthurt?  Castro was just a tin pot dictator, nothing less, nothing more.  This isn't even newsworthy, other than the comedic part about the jeep breaking down

Ahh , no....youre maximum butthrrrt to the macks

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

His following cannot be denied though.  Nobody stays in power that long (or alive that long) if they were as hated as we were all led to believe.

He wasn't hated by the majority. Free education and free healthcare and housing even if it's all crappy is better than a lot of places like that   I find it interesting though that his wishes were no statues or monuments of him were to be put up. Most dictators lived for that shit 

Edited by Ebsell

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

He wasn't hated by the majority. Free education and free healthcare and housing even if it's all crappy is better than a lot of places like that   I find it interesting though that his wishes were no statues or monuments of him were to be put up. Most dictators lived for that shit 

Maby the umpteen thousand tomb stones are monument enough. :bc: