Boom Lin Wood Offers to Help Kyle Rittenhouse FOR FREE After GoFundMe Shuts Down Legal Defense Fund!

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

what exactly have they said that is not true.   Kid came looking for trouble go it and will prob do jail time over it because from the video i have seen he did not just shoot at the people attacking him but was throwing shots downrange indiscriminately

I heard/noticed that also, sounded like he was just spraying lead down range

Just now, BOHICA said:

Reckless discharge of a firearm for that?

I'm no lawyer but since there were people directly in the area and houses, and businesses maybe a bit more serious than a hunter having an errant round across a field or something of that nature..I'm sure we will find out though

44 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

He didn’t come looking for trouble.  Trouble searched him out.

Media has labeled him as a white supremacist, militia member and such.  Much the same they label Nick sandmann.

he did break the law for open carrying a fire arm as a minor.  He will get in trouble for that.  His parents may see slight trouble for that as well for allowing access to a gun as a minor.   Everything else you have seen on the vids the kid was retreating and trying to get away and pulled the trigger only in self defense as the last option to prevent himself from being severely injured or killed.  

Everybody that he got a bullet in had violent criminal records so you know by those guys past they had intent to harm by their criminal past.

just being there carrying an AR he should not have had is looking for trouble. 

or are criminal acts leading to someones death only an issue if it's a black victim of a cop shooting someones trying to justify.   

Edited by Angry ginger

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

just being there carrying an AR he should not have had is looking for trouble. 

or are criminal acts leading to someones death only an issue if it's a black victim of a cop shooting someones trying to justify.   

He was running away retreating...  everybody that was chasing him with intent to do him harm are the ones looking for trouble they found trouble.  If throse chasing him didn’t chase him he wouldn’t have fired a shot cause by his actions demonstrated on videos he wasn’t there to shoot anyone.

he is 17 and carrying is his crime.

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

He didn’t come looking for trouble.  Trouble searched him out.

Media has labeled him as a white supremacist, militia member and such.  Much the same they label Nick sandmann.

he did break the law for open carrying a fire arm as a minor.  He will get in trouble for that.  His parents may see slight trouble for that as well for allowing access to a gun as a minor.   Everything else you have seen on the vids the kid was retreating and trying to get away and pulled the trigger only in self defense as the last option to prevent himself from being severely injured or killed.  

Everybody that he got a bullet in had violent criminal records so you know by those guys past they had intent to harm by their criminal past.

Really dude? A dumb 17 year old crossing state lines and  illegally open carrying an AR 15 at a protest/riot wasn't looking for trouble? He had no business being there, period. That kid will more than likely be getting his ass handed to him.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Really dude? A dumb 17 year old crossing state lines and  illegally open carrying an AR 15 at a protest/riot wasn't looking for trouble? He had no business being there, period. That kid will more than likely be getting his ass handed to him.

But he was cleaning graffiti earlier in the day! :lol: 

Just now, frenchy said:

But he was cleaning graffiti earlier in the day! :lol: 

The severe boredom he suffered from doing that put him over the edge and he grabbed his AR 15 and headed to Kenosha for some real excitement. :lmao:

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Neither were the rioters.  They had no business being there.  In the end he was fleeing and they were chasing attempt to inflict bodily harm.  Wether he should of been there or not is irrelevant.  Wether the protestors/rioters should have been there is irrelevant.

if they wouldnt have tried to chase him and inflict harm none of this would have happened.  

The rioters could have burned and looted everything and then if he pulled the trigger he would be guilty.  But they didn’t....  they went after him.  Not the other way around

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Neither were the rioters.  They had no business being there.  In the end he was fleeing and they were chasing attempt to inflict bodily harm.  Wether he should of been there or not is irrelevant.  Wether the protestors/rioters should have been there is irrelevant.

if they wouldnt have tried to chase him and inflict harm none of this would have happened.  

The rioters could have burned and looted everything and then if he pulled the trigger he would be guilty.  But they didn’t....  they went after him.  Not the other way around

You're entitled to your opinion. IMO, you don't illegally carry and then kill 2 people and expect to get off with just an illegal carry charge. IMO that kid is fucked.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What happened to you law and order types that like to bring up people breaking the law when it involves black dudes getting killed but not when it’s some white kid shooting people? 

he killed people attacking him.  If you can't see the difference, well then my heart pounds piss for you.

Now why the dumby was there, 17, with an ar, is beyond me, but he was attacked, and when people backed away, he didn't keep firing at everyone else.

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You're entitled to your opinion. IMO, you don't illegally carry and then kill 2 people and expect to get off with just an illegal carry charge. IMO that kid is fucked.

sounds right to me.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

A whole mob was attacking him from every direction so "Down range" is in every direction. 

there was no one still attacking him when he was just sending bullets down range.  the guy closest to him put his hands up and backed away.  hopefully there is clearer video out there.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

there was no one still attacking him when he was just sending bullets down range.  the guy closest to him put his hands up and backed away.  hopefully there is clearer video out there.  

That's when he got up and started running again. I think those shots were from another person possibly back at him. I'll have to look at the video more

Yeah I think those shots are from a little further away. He get's up, turns his back and starts walking up the street....you start hearing shots and he turns back around, shoulders the rifle...you here a couple more. I don't think that was him  :dunno: 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah I think those shots are from a little further away. He get's up, turns his back and starts walking up the street....you start hearing shots and he turns back around, shoulders the rifle...you here a couple more. I don't think that was him  :dunno: 

calm cool and collected.  At 17.  No fucking way at 17 could I have pulled that off.  I'd had tripped over my own 2 feet, got wacked over the head with a skateboard, kicked in the nuts, and shititing my drawers with a pistol poked in my face.

Amazing really.

6 minutes ago, hayward said:

calm cool and collected.  At 17.  No fucking way at 17 could I have pulled that off.  I'd had tripped over my own 2 feet, got wacked over the head with a skateboard, kicked in the nuts, and shititing my drawers with a pistol poked in my face.

Amazing really.

In that aspect it really is. Me at 17 would've been on the roof with a small bag of schwag and a 40oz watching the shit unfold

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is a direct result of media glorification of "peaceful protesting" while showing the mob on TV every night. These video game retards think this is cool and get all ginned up for the last 3 months and want a piece of their own action. Enabling the mob through normalization.  

blame this on the civic leadership who allowed this to go on and let the aggrieved to let off some steam. There is no justification to have a peaceful protest after 8:00 pm. Make it stick and who ever wants to be a fuckhead after 8 gets the sharp end of the stick. This would give the voice back to real people without the bullshit. 

Every fuckhead that is out there after 8pm is there for no good, participating, watching or cheering it on everyone there is a fuckhead.  

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The civil suits will be hell for the kid and his family. Who bought the gun for him? They’re in for a long painful ride. 

He will be able to counter on the civil suits for those adults with violent criminal past chasing after a child with the intent to do physical harm.  The first one he shot thru a brick in a bag at him while the kid was still trying to get away.  He kept running but the guy that got it in the head finally got him cornered.  

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

He will be able to counter on the civil suits for those adults with violent criminal past chasing after a child with the intent to do physical harm.  The first one he shot thru a brick in a bag at him while the kid was still trying to get away.  He kept running but the guy that got it in the head finally got him cornered.  

Nope. He’s toast. he’ll get the 1st degree reduced, but minimum manslaughter, reckless endangerment of life, and then face several civil suits. His life will be a shit show for years. But one look at the dummy and he’ll soak up every minute in the limelight. He should hire a security firm as well. He’s got a target on his back now.