Trump brilliantly outflanked Democrats

Signing the executive order to extend unemployment and other things because the democrats wanted to hold Americans in need hostage over crazy demands like mail in voting backfired. Now they have to sue him and by doing so they are telling Americans getting relief For you isn’t important to us It’s more important to get our pork filled bill and mail in voting 

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Signing the executive order to extend unemployment and other things because the democrats wanted to hold Americans in need hostage over crazy demands like mail in voting backfired. Now they have to sue him and by doing so they are telling Americans getting relief For you isn’t important to us It’s more important to get our pork filled bill and mail in voting 

Nobody is going to see that $400 for months. States have no idea how to pay it because it can’t be done under the prior program. Also Trump is asking states to cover 25% of the additional funds

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nobody is going to see that $400 for months. States have no idea how to pay it because it can’t be done under the prior program. Also Trump is asking states to cover 25% of the additional funds

He’s trying at least

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well trying and actually accomplishing something are two different things here

He's right tho, those cocksuckers were trying to grift more billions 

Trump fail.

While millions of Americans are out of work, 165,000 Americans have died from the corona virus that he has ignored from day one, he fakes a press conference at his own resort to name call members of Congress an use it as a campaign event. He does this in front of his clubs members who pay $350,000.00 a year. Yeah Americans can relate.

YOU FUCKTARDS THINK THIS IS OK?

FUCK TRUMP THE LAZY PRICK.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump fail.

While millions of Americans are out of work, 165,000 Americans have died from the corona virus that he has ignored from day one, he fakes a press conference at his own resort to name call members of Congress an use it as a campaign event. He does this in front of his clubs members who pay $350,000.00 a year. Yeah Americans can relate.

Where he continued to lie about The Veterans Choice Act that he takes credit for  even though it was Obama who signed it into law...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/08/politics/trump-veterans-choice-paula-reid/index.html

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love the title of this thread...you left out Republicans and it's pretty clear Trump is buying votes and usurping Congress. 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump fail.

The fact remains democrats can sue him but they will look terrible. That’s why the title is spot on. 

• Like 1

trumps doesn't have the funds to do what he put forth so it's a sound clip without a ton of substance.,  states don't have the extra 25% to kick into the subsidy on UE.   SHould have just set the number at $300 since that is more than enough to be fair.  Him looking into foreclosure and evictions is lip service and TBH evictions should happen,  LL's can't afford to be fucked by deadbeat tenants and pay their bills.  

Trumps & the Pubs are right to tell the dems to fuck off.  Drop the pet projects and address the issue at hand which is keeping people in their homes,  money to pay their bills and hopefully a return to normalcy.  Spiff on UE and a check does that for many.   

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

trumps doesn't have the funds to do what he put forth so it's a sound clip without a ton of substance.,  states don't have the extra 25% to kick into the subsidy on UE.   SHould have just set the number at $300 since that is more than enough to be fair.  Him looking into foreclosure and evictions is lip service and TBH evictions should happen,  LL's can't afford to be fucked by deadbeat tenants and pay their bills.  

Trumps & the Pubs are right to tell the dems to fuck off.  Drop the pet projects and address the issue at hand which is keeping people in their homes,  money to pay their bills and hopefully a return to normalcy.  Spiff on UE and a check does that for many.   

I want more welfare!!!! I have motors to pay for!!!!

9 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

me too,  i already paid all my SS so i just want checks not some stupid payroll tax cut.  I deserve it damn it

How much you got??? 

Big talker!!!!!!  Indebted to the max, bitch!!! 

9 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

me too,  i already paid all my SS so i just want checks not some stupid payroll tax cut.  I deserve it damn it

Answer me, you little bastid.     

21 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well trying and actually accomplishing something are two different things here

he is accomplishing 1 thing for sure. as stated above . most people will just see the dems attempting to block there handout .

and they know it hence why already Derbin and his crew are to cut saying they are now willing to cut there last offer in 1/2 

Edited by Ez ryder