Canada to impose tariffs on $2.7 billion in U.S. goods after Trump reignites trade feud

• Platinum Contributing Member

A trade war with Canada...I'm just a dumb house painter so maybe the resident self proclaimed financial/business experts can tell me how this is a good thing? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A trade war with Canada...I'm just a dumb house painter so maybe the resident self proclaimed financial/business experts can tell me how this is a good thing? 

Sludgy’s explanation of how Canada is fucking over trump’s America is a good read. He’ll post it shortly. 

HTF can we impose anything when US Surplus exceeds our Import. Fn dickheads signed an agreement without any knowledge or ability and continued to peddle Chinese shit. Our useless fn dickwad has groovy socks marked Left and The Other Foot. What a completely inept lying conniving smarmy asshole, shoulda been a mouthful.

donald-trump-justin-trudeau-CP-1024x576.jpg

Edited by Tinker

10 minutes ago, Tinker said:

HTF can we impose anything when US Surplus exceeds our Import. Fn dickheads signed an agreement without and knowledge or ability and continued to peddle Chinese shit. Our useless fn dickwad has groovy socks marked Left and The Other Foot. What a completely inept lying conniving smarmy asshole, shoulda veen a mouthful.

donald-trump-justin-trudeau-CP-1024x576.jpg

Not much can be said about that pair of fellas. This is the best of leadership that the 1st world can produce? :lol: 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not much can be said about that pair of fellas. This is the best of leadership that the 1st world can produce? :lol: 

My god what a fucking pair of absolute intellectual black holes 

• Thanks 1

trumps daddy gave him north of 300 million.  Lets accept that Trumps worth $3 billion even though I'd bet the true number after debt is 1/3 of that.  Thats 10x what he got

My parents gave me $10k to buy my first condo and I am worth well over 100k.   

Ginger FTMFW

:snack:  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

trumps daddy gave him north of 300 million.  Lets accept that Trumps worth $3 billion even though I'd bet the true number after debt is 1/3 of that.  Thats 10x what he got

Ginger FTMFW

YAH BUT YOU DIDNT RUN ELEVENTY BILLION SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES DERRR

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

YAH BUT YOU DIDNT RUN ELEVENTY BILLION SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES DERRR

many of trumps most successful business are minority position JV's and name licensing deals.  No question the guys a showman and a shrewd negotiator far greater than anyone here but he didn't create the wealth of a true visionary business guy like Bezos, Cuban or Musk to just name a few who started with less and created far more. 

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

many of trumps most successful business are minority position JV's and name licensing deals.  No question the guys a showman and a shrewd negotiator far greater than anyone here but he didn't create the wealth of a true visionary business guy like Bezos, Cuban or Musk to just name a few who started with less and created far more. 

the vast majority of trump's net worth are his RE holdings he inherited that have appreciated over time, mostly in NYC. His named business ventures it can be argued have been largely unsuccessful to outright disasters. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Ginger FTMFW

My parents never gave me fuck all.

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

the vast majority of trump's net worth are his RE holdings he inherited that have appreciated over time, mostly in NYC. His named business ventures it can be argued have been largely unsuccessful to outright disasters. 

all his inherited property has been sold off,  the tax situation around that is what could really be an issue for him.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Ginger FTMFW

So, just how much are you worth, Big Red?    :news: