I Thought It Was The Fault of Governors

Lmao 😂 

the governors placed people from hospitals in nursing homes infecting tens of thousands. 

let me ask you if anyone of these governors didn’t do this and it was a Trump policy why haven’t they came out and said it??? Why is this story not on CNN and MSNBC but in sone obscure publication? 

Did you bother to read your article? Outside of Pennsylvania these facilities do not reside in any of the states that had this policy New York Illinois California Michigan in New Jersey all had the put seniors in the nursing homes that were infected none of the states have one of these nursing homes operating in them

Edited by jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well Trumps mega donor killed a lot in his shitty subpar nursing homes but hey he gobbled up a lot of PPP money as well!!!! 

BTW it sounds like you are giving this shitbag a pass and I've explained and posted numerous articles about what went on here regarding nursing homes and Covid patients but you ignored it all. I also know you suffered a loss due to this and for that I'm very sorry 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well Trumps mega donor killed a lot in his shitty subpar nursing homes but hey he gobbled up a lot of PPP money as well!!!! 

BTW it sounds like you are giving this shitbag a pass and I've explained and posted numerous articles about what went on here regarding nursing homes and Covid patients but you ignored it all. I also know you suffered a loss due to this and for that I'm very sorry 

Even if that’s true it doesn’t Absolve the governors of those states New York New Jersey California Michigan Pennsylvania Illinois of Responsibility For a policy of forcing covid infected people into nursing homes. 

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

nursing homes are all shut and tbis countery really really needs to follow in washingtons footsteps . the people who supposedly died because of sub par conditions are the lucky ones 

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Even if that’s true it doesn’t Absolve the governors of those states New York New Jersey California Michigan Pennsylvania Illinois of Responsibility For a policy of forcing covid infected people into nursing homes. 

Minnesota and MI also .

again I am not to sad about it those people are the lucky ones . 

but when shit bags like Andrew start pointing fingers at trump over the deaths they caused it really is just to much for words. and just over the top when publications go out oif there way to suck in sheep to blame any one but the goveners over this . but we know 1/2 the population lime jimmy and pampers will grasp at any trump straw they can and never let go 

Edited by Ez ryder

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Meanwhile trump takes credit for states with falling rates. HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

FUCK TRUMP AND HIS GRIFTER FAMILY.

GO INNERCOURSE  YOURSELF, for christ sake you are a fucking idiot, I look forward to your bullshit during  YRUMPS second term fucking moron, have you got your reservation at "Not my president butthurt safe space" resort?

• Haha 1

Innercourse ? Even my autocorrect said WTF !!

At this point Trump or governors have nothing to do with a Nation determined to destroy each other. Stay the fuck away from each other and when you do have to venture outside your homes, put a fn mask on. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

GO INNERCOURSE  YOURSELF, for christ sake you are a fucking idiot, I look forward to your bullshit during  YRUMPS second term fucking moron, have you got your reservation at "Not my president butthurt safe space" resort?

88 days

42 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

yup 88 days until crybaby meltdown 2.0, can't fucking wait.........stupid fuck

It'll die down for about a week or two.  Then cheeleaders like Smaies, Mainecat and other usefull idiots will lead the charge like the election never happened.  :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

yup 88 days until crybaby meltdown 2.0, can't fucking wait.........stupid fuck

Til what ? Trump (who yes is an asshole) runs alone ? Please bring something to the table cuz that Biden retard is completely fn useless and any party that stands by kicking him off the pier has no credible legs whatsoever. Just WTF are they aiming for ? It makes no sense having Water Boy up front against Evil Orange Man. None... Zero

Just now, Tinker said:

Til what ? Trump (who yes is an asshole) runs alone ? Please bring something to the table cuz that Biden retard is completely fn useless and any party that stands by kicking him off the pier has no credible legs whatsoever. Just WTF are they aiming for ? It makes no sense having Water Boy up front against Evil Orange Man. None... Zero

Shit, quoted wrong guy. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It'll die down for about a week or two.  Then cheeleaders like Smaies, Mainecat and other usefull idiots will lead the charge like the election never happened.  :lol: 

Better than being a useless idiot like you Gramps. 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Smales: Get the feds out of Portland! They have no reason to be there?

Also Smales: Where the fuck is Trump on these state coronvirus issues??????//////1111

He's the TDS virus pretty bad.

Just now, Cold War said:

That there is VP material.   Get that woman some more power.  

Wow...that was the first time I watched that clip using a monitor instead of my phone.  :lol: Soo much better on the big screen. I can't wait for when she finds out Creepy Joe didn't pick her for VP