Progressive roast of Biden lies.

Biden is a bastard seeking the presidency. He KNOWS he has onset dementia, yet the fukkin bastard seeks the prize. Dirty bastard. I can't wait to see him trashed, along with his dirty wife Jill. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ACE said:

It’s fine though cause it’s alt left lies 

Hilarious how the wapo describes them.

Where's the lies and FALSEHOODS tracker. :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

Its mind numbing.  I'd never claim that Trump was an eloquant speaker or communicator with the skill of someone like Obama or even Clinton in days gone by, but Jesus.....Biden can't even complete a sentence without going off in 2 or 3  different directions.

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its mind numbing.  I'd never claim that Trump was an eloquant speaker or communicator with the skill of someone like Obama or even Clinton in days gone by, but Jesus.....Biden can't even complete a sentence without going off in 2 or 3  different directions.

I feel bad for the guy....he’s significantly mentally compromised and being used 

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

I feel bad for the guy....he’s significantly mentally compromised and being used 

Honestly even if you watch his speaking from the 80’s there never was a lot going on upstairs 

I don't feel bad at all for Biden. He's a fuckkin demon. He wants illegals to have health care, and wants NO WALL!!!

He's a dirty bastard, who wants the glory. Fuck him and his wife.

Found this old quote of Robin Williams on Biden...

We still have comedy though, we still have great comedy out there. There's always rambling Joe Biden. What the f--k," Williams cracks to a crowd. "Joe says s--t that even people with Tourette's go, 'No, no. What is going on?'"

He joked: "Joe is like your uncle who is on a new drug and hasn't got the dosage right."

:lol: :lmao: 

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

No one comes close to Trumps lies. He lied 26 times today.

You sure?  I thought it was 27, make sure you count them all!  :lol: 

6 hours ago, ACE said:

Honestly even if you watch his speaking from the 80’s there never was a lot going on upstairs 

true story

59 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Found this old quote of Robin Williams on Biden...

We still have comedy though, we still have great comedy out there. There's always rambling Joe Biden. What the f--k," Williams cracks to a crowd. "Joe says s--t that even people with Tourette's go, 'No, no. What is going on?'"

He joked: "Joe is like your uncle who is on a new drug and hasn't got the dosage right."

:lol: :lmao: 

Thats awesome  :lol: