Znutty = OWNED

27 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

speaking of barny sleds, do you still have the turbo ext?

Yah....I bought the barney fanner back from Bussman after he totally rebuilt it. He was extremely generous with me and gave me one nice sled for Aunika. I still have 2 barney turbos. The one that caught fire and the ext with 2600 miles or something. I love the barney chassis. I love the zuk turbo. I’m gonna our 3k miles on it this year snow willing. 

I know you love the z1 and there is almost no reason not to love that sled 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah....I bought the barney fanner back from Bussman after he totally rebuilt it. He was extremely generous with me and gave me one nice sled for Aunika. I still have 2 barney turbos. The one that caught fire and the ext with 2600 miles or something. I love the barney chassis. I love the zuk turbo. I’m gonna our 3k miles on it this year snow willing. 

I know you love the z1 and there is almost no reason not to love that sled 

if you ride it enough on trails you will build your upper body like you were going to the gym 3 times a week and working out. Ya, it is heavy, especially if you put simmons skis on it. But if you muscle it it handles very well. I am getting rid of the 800 , my buddy wants it, and just might land back on a barney again. the reliblility is just amazing and the 2011 had the clutches to a point where they were not eating belts like mad. was thinking about a tz1 turbo for touring. thing is a caddy.

26 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

if you ride it enough on trails you will build your upper body like you were going to the gym 3 times a week and working out. Ya, it is heavy, especially if you put simmons skis on it. But if you muscle it it handles very well. I am getting rid of the 800 , my buddy wants it, and just might land back on a barney again. the reliblility is just amazing and the 2011 had the clutches to a point where they were not eating belts like mad. was thinking about a tz1 turbo for touring. thing is a caddy.

Mine has slingshot flash and is a very fast sled compared to typical stock sleds. I really like riding it. The steering effort is totally dependent on ski setup. Right now I’m putting some yammi tuner skis on to try first 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Barney was a good sled. But why did they make it so ugly 

So fucking ugly

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

What kind of faggot is terrified of pulling an outboard or buying a trailer out of state. Pulled two motors this afternoon and swapped lower units. 

E1A56C1D-53D7-490F-B9C9-968EC474F3A6.jpeg

nice Saturday Night Fever Sled Tony Marino :lol: 

c44c26a26065a93901374105f97db15f.gif

giphy.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Mine has slingshot flash and is a very fast sled compared to typical stock sleds. I really like riding it. The steering effort is totally dependent on ski setup. Right now I’m putting some yammi tuner skis on to try first 

So fucking ugly

So your starting with what is typically known as the worst stock ski in the industry.   I couldn't get them off my Sidewinder fast enough. 

The Z1T drives much lighter than it is.   Its funny when you look how the sled was designed and its almost as if they were trying to add weight.

I thoroughly enjoyed mine while I had it. 

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So your starting with what is typically known as the worst stock ski in the industry.   I couldn't get them off my Sidewinder fast enough. 

The Z1T drives much lighter than it is.   Its funny when you look how the sled was designed and its almost as if they were trying to add weight.

I thoroughly enjoyed mine while I had it. 

I’m just going to try them. I wore out two sets of skis last year and needed to replace them. I bought two sets of tuner skis in good shape for $100 so could t go wrong. If they suck I’ll buy a set of Pilots immediately 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m just going to try them. I wore out two sets of skis last year and needed to replace them. I bought two sets of tuner skis in good shape for $100 so could t go wrong. If they suck I’ll buy a set of Pilots immediately 

Pilots are hard to beat.   Run them on my Sidewinder but run SLP Powder Pro's on the 850. 

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Pilots are hard to beat.   Run them on my Sidewinder but run SLP Powder Pro's on the 850. 

I just want a setup that doesn’t dart , I can deal with a little push. I’ll try to dial the tuners for a bit. My buddy has a set on his apex and they work fine for trail use

12 minutes ago, ARTIE KATZ said:

I thought you had to include a shoe in each picture or something to prove it was real???

Well if there is another garage that has all my shit in it out there I’d be shocked lol

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

I just want a setup that doesn’t dart , I can deal with a little push. I’ll try to dial the tuners for a bit. My buddy has a set on his apex and they work fine for trail use

2 skis that I have recently fallen in love with. The Skidoo DS2's and the Polaris grippers. I have shapers on the grippers and they are fucking sweet!

53 minutes ago, Anler said:

2 skis that I have recently fallen in love with. The Skidoo DS2's and the Polaris grippers. I have shapers on the grippers and they are fucking sweet!

Totally different setting up a 4s

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Totally different setting up a 4s

So use a round bar. The skidoo guys were using the grippers because of the heavy twitchy front end and they worked so good skidoo copied them and made the DS2's. But you may be right, I dont have any experience with those skis on 4 strokes. 

• 3 months later...