We got pounded

• USA Contributing Member

I'm a little north of New Haven, roads are passable but it looks like it could be a couple days without power again.  I got hit hard with the tornado a couple years back, I'm ok this time.

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

There are so many trees down from the Strom last night that I can not get out of my neighborhood. No power and it could be a few days before it is back.

IMG_20200804_184850.jpg

I had to go from agawam to wilbraham, took close to an hour extra last night with all the detours. 

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I lost 1 tree that just grazed my magnolia and the kids tree fort is no more.

Other than the kids being disappointed for a while, glad to hear you came out of it pretty good considering. :bc:

Just now, irv said:

Other than the kids being disappointed for a while, glad to hear you came out of it pretty good considering. :bc:

Yea well the kids are all teenagers now so I am probably more bummed about the tree house because they have all grown up.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It ain't easy to get them flipped back. Get parallel to shore and rope up the far toon. Hope you have a Sandy bottom.

It should be mostly sand in that area. I lived on that lake for over 25 years and I don't recall a boat ever flip over on it's mooring.

thats crazy,   should actually be a good buy at the insurance auction.  I am sure they will total it with the motor going completely under but being fresh water and not running should be an easy fix assuming they don't fuck the deck up rolling it back over too much.  

I was riding around the place on my quad patrolling the trees, when one almost came down on me!!!! LOL!!! 

Never lost power, could have been much worse. 

A lot of leave clumps down though...........more fukkin work!!!  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Picked up branches for 4 hours today. I'm fukkin exhausted, and my arm is killing me. 

Maybe, another 1-2 hours, and I'm done. 

Maybe if you didn't have weak noodly t-rex arms you wouldn't be so sore you greasy new hamptard!

• Haha 1