Australia bat soup sick cases skyrocket as further proof that lockdowns only delay the inevitable

Rod

• Gold Member

These countries though may come out ok once the Trump admin gets the vaccine out in record time by the end of the year.  Fauci said the Trump Covid Vaccine will be out by the end of the year.  Which is great news if these Countries that staved off this first wave and give/mandate the Use of the Trump vaccine. 

19 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

These countries though may come out ok once the Trump admin gets the vaccine out in record time by the end of the year.  Fauci said the Trump Covid Vaccine will be out by the end of the year.  Which is great news if these Countries that staved off this first wave and give/mandate the Use of the Trump vaccine. 

:lol: 

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t think he’s serious. 

Trump can take credit for the vaccine as he took a beating a few months ago that he was activating operation warp speed....  he got drug thru the mud for saying we would have a vaccine by years end...  many experts called trump a dumbass for even saying that....  and here we are just a couple months later and even fauci is now saying we will have a vaccine by years end.  Vaccine in less then a year???  Unheard of an unprecedented.

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/06/16/fact-sheet-explaining-operation-warp-speed.html

i don’t think I will get it FYI.  But I don’t get the flu shot either.

Edited by BOHICA

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Trump can take credit for the vaccine as he took a beating a few months ago that he was activating operation warp speed....  he got drug thru the mud for saying we would have a vaccine by years end...  many experts called trump a dumbass for even saying that....  and here we are just a couple months later and even fauci is now saying we will have a vaccine by years end.  Vaccine in less then a year???  Unheard of an unprecedented.

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/06/16/fact-sheet-explaining-operation-warp-speed.html

i don’t think I will get it FYI.  But I don’t get the flu shot either.

My god he is serious. The stupid oozes here. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

My god he is serious. The stupid oozes here. 

Did trump get shit for say the US would have a vaccine this year?  He put the full weight of the gov behind it and cut a bunch of red tape to get this life saving vaccine out ASAP

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Did trump get shit for say the US would have a vaccine this year?  He put the full weight of the gov behind it and cut a bunch of red tape to get this life saving vaccine out ASAP

Where’s this vaccine you speak of? Did you get it? It would be amazing if you did. Because an approved vaccine doesn’t exist. 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Where’s this vaccine you speak of? Did you get it? It would be amazing if you did. Because an approved vaccine doesn’t exist. 

Bunch in phase 3 trial.  So we will know in a few months...  it’s only August.  Operation warp speed started 2 months ago and cut tons of red tape that made vaccines development 3-4 years out.

and your reading comprehension sucks. Already said in my post above I would not get a covid vaccine like I wouldn’t get a flu vaccine.  

Flu or Covid 19 aren’t deadily to me.

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Bunch in phase 3 trial.  So we will know in a few months...  it’s only August.  Operation warp speed started 2 months ago and cut tons of red tape that made vaccines development 3-4 years out.

So there’s no vaccine. Got it. 

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

So there’s no vaccine. Got it. 

Yes there is...  In phase 3 trial.  Started that trial a week or 2.  They are already manufacturing it for use and supplies to distribute and minster it are in abundance Thanks to operation warp speed.

if Trump’s FDA approves it you getting it?

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Yes there is...  In phase 3 trial.  Started that trial a week or 2.  They are already manufacturing it for use and supplies to distribute and minster it are in abundance Thanks to operation warp speed.

if Trump’s FDA approves it you getting it?

There’s no approved vaccine. Sorry to burst your bubble. 

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

There’s no approved vaccine. Sorry to burst your bubble. 

Nope not fda approved but is a couple weeks into a large scale trial.  Prolly be out by the end of the year, thanks to Operation Warp Speed for you take as recommended by Trump’s FDA.

If the is an approved on by the end of the year are you taking it?

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

and your reading comprehension sucks. Already said in my post above I would not get a covid vaccine like I wouldn’t get a flu vaccine.  

Flu or Covid 19 aren’t deadily to me.

:lol: