Top Federal Reserve official says US needs another lockdown to save economy

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I never stayed home the first time and doubt it would be any different a second time. 

Me as well. Millions just like us. Everyone that wants another shut down should have their internet ,water,and power shut off. If it’s not safe to go out,then the workers that keep all of that stuff going should also be able to stay home. 

5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

:lol:

Fuck the masks. You could put a pear of 800 Dragons panties on for a mask & go out. The whole thing is dumb.

I'm becoming convinced of that.  More annoying than anything are all the hindsight expert dewshes.  There is NOTHING Trump that could do where he would get credit.  As it is, he took shit from all the usual grievance crowd about shutting our borders.  Then the governors of the D states had the most restrictive shut downs ever, and states like NY were dumpster fires of death and suffering.  Anyone with an memory span going back to January can remember the timelines of who said and did what, and when.  Save the bullshit that Trump didn't lead.

*oh and fuck you Frenchy

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm becoming convinced of that.  More annoying than anything are all the hindsight expert dewshes.  There is NOTHING Trump that could do where he would get credit.  As it is, he took shit from all the usual grievance crowd about shutting our borders.  Then the governors of the D states had the most restrictive shut downs ever, and states like NY were dumpster fires of death and suffering.  Anyone with an memory span going back to January can remember the timelines of who said and did what, and when.  Save the bullshit that Trump didn't lead.

*oh and fuck you Frenchy

There is literally no action or inaction on trumps part that could cause you to assign him even the slightest bit of responsibility in any situation. It’s fucking sickening 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

There is literally no action or inaction on trumps part that could cause you to assign him even the slightest bit of responsibility in any situation. It’s fucking sickening 

It’s a classic cult following. 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yup....I’ve never witnessed cult fervor over a politician like what Trump has assembled. It’s fucking creepy the persecution complex he and his minions have 

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

DerrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppPPPPP

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....I’ve never witnessed cult fervor over a politician like what Trump has assembled. It’s fucking creepy the persecution complex he and his minions have 

Well thats because we've never witnessed this level of blatant corruption, propaganda and an attempted takeover of a duly elected president you stupid mind fuckingly dumb mother fucker.  Jesus.  Quit the internet already.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well thats because we've never witnessed this level of blatant corruption, propaganda and an attempted takeover of a duly elected president you stupid mind fuckingly dumb mother fucker.  Jesus.  Quit the internet already.

Youre pathetic dude.....just get back to Obama’s birth certificate and defending the Iraq invasion. It suits you perfectly 

Just now, f7ben said:

Youre pathetic dude.....just get back to Obama’s birth certificate and defending the Iraq invasion. It suits you perfectly 

Actually, I'm considerably smarter and more experienced than you.  My world is shaping up fine, I'm happy and life is good.  Meanwhile you ignore fundamental investing principles, are constantly angry talking down to others, and I kinda am both amused and feel sorry for you.  :lol: :finger2:

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

I love how the left (yep, Smales and Spin) COMPLETELY forget the level of deity worship under Obama, like it never happened.

6 hours ago, Snake said:

I love how the left (yep, Smales and Spin) COMPLETELY forget the level of deity worship under Obama, like it never happened.

It’s all good. We’re laughing at you everyday here. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Her:I wonder what that pussy is thinking about. Him:Orange Man Bad ...

Her: I wonder if tonight is the night the Apnea does his fat cheese curd ass in.

Him: I wonder if Aaron Rodgers sleeps in the nude.

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Her: I wonder if tonight is the night the Apnea does his fat cheese curd ass in.

Him: I wonder if Aaron Rodgers sleeps in the nude.

That was really dumb Charlevoix Fatboix but not surprising, I wouldn't expect anything clever or funny from a dumb oaf like you. 

21 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If you still support Trump after all his ineptness, ignorance, hate etc. in office your a selfish prick like he is.

I hope you have all your affairs in order because you won't survive TRUMPS second term

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I hope you have all your affairs in order because you won't survive TRUMPS second term

If he wins reelection a large chunk of people will loose it. If he gets the boot a different chunk will loose it. The rest of us will sit back and watch the tantrums unfold  

• Like 1