so the MLB players testing positive are Asymptomatic and are pissed they can't play

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That I can't say one way or another but to claim Huff's career wasn't extremely respectful is just lacking knowledge of the game or an opinion influenced by his political leanings. 

None of this matters....the Twins are 9-2 and are unstoppable. World Series number 3 is on tap!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

None of this matters....the Twins are 9-2 and are unstoppable. World Series number 3 is on tap!!!

Twin's are my favorite AL team.   I wish them well until the WS. :bc:

Just now, Highmark said:

Twin's are my favorite AL team.   I wish them well until the WS. :bc:

I like the twins because it’s awesome when a small market team sends the big money packing. Which almost never happens lol

Just now, f7ben said:

I like the twins because it’s awesome when a small market team sends the big money packing. Which almost never happens lol

I agree even as a Dodger fan.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I bet I haven’t watched a dodgers game since Mike Piazza was playing 

Dude was a stud.   Really pissed me off when we let him go.   Dodgers had some really fucking shitty owners after the O'malley's sold the team.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

That I can't say one way or another but to claim Huff's career wasn't extremely respectful is just lacking knowledge of the game or an opinion influenced by his political leanings. 

Anyone with half a brain can see he's had a more than decent career.

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Jimmy is a couch athlete.

Couldn't hit a ball or run to first base without a coronary.

But he walks his dog and frolicks in the water.

Funny but I don’t recall you saying anything or posting any pictures of your amazing athletic prowess. 

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

.278 hitter with almost 250 career HR's 900 RBI's, a .342 OBP and over .800 OPS.   That a fucking extremely solid career.   Its obvious you know zippo about baseball.

And yes any career you earn 60 million is fucking good.   You likely won't earn 10% of that in  your lifetime.   Tell me again how he is more of a failure than you?

You simply have a hard on for him cause he's pro Trump.  :lol:  

You ignored the part about him being a self proclaimed shitbag and I never said earning 60 million dollars wasn’t impressive but as usual your comprehension is selective and terrible and you somehow equate what a pro athlete makes in relation to an average guy. I know plenty about the game and TBH it’s not rocket science so maybe I just don’t like his politics. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

22 hours ago, Highmark said:

Self admitted POS?   Wasn't much of player?  :lol:   

Fuck dude his career stats are extremely respectable and include a Silver Slugger award.   He earned close to $60 million in a solid career over 13 years. 

stats.JPG

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep and WGAF about 60 million dollars as a measure of talent...plenty of mediocre players in MLB that earned a lot more than their talent warranted. 

https://www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/03/aubrey-huffs-twisted-tale-from-giants-world-series-to-rock-bottom-to-one-horribly-wrong-turn-on-twitter/

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You ignored the part about him being a self proclaimed shitbag and I never said earning 60 million dollars wasn’t impressive but as usual your comprehension is selective and terrible and you somehow equate what a pro athlete makes in relation to an average guy. I know plenty about the game and TBH it’s not rocket science so maybe I just don’t like his politics. 

Didn't ignore it and I knew he had some personal issues with substance abuse.   I hadn't realized he called himself that so I'll give you that one.

You basically did say $60 million wasn't a big deal and you were completely wrong on his career.  Those earning with those numbers say enough.

Just now, Highmark said:

Didn't ignore it and I knew he had some personal issues with substance abuse.   I hadn't realized he called himself that so I'll give you that one.

You basically did say $60 million wasn't a big deal and you were completely wrong on his career.  Those earning with those numbers say enough.

What I said is that 60 million bucks for a MLB Player isn’t a big deal because there are so many high dollar contracts and there are plenty of average players making bank.