Gaslighting, MSNBC version

Another producer quit msnbc this week. Couldn’t take it anymore. Tired of slinging bullshit. :lol: 
I sincerely hope some of these folks with some integrity band together and start their own news outlet. Anything to fight the steady stream of garbage we call news now.

Edited by Edmo
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Another producer quit msnbc this week. Couldn’t take it anymore. Tired of slinging bullshit. :lol: 
I sincerely hope some of these folks with some integrity band together and start their own news outlet. Anything to fight the steady stream of garbage we call news now.

https://www.arianapekary.net/post/personal-news-why-i-m-now-leaving-msnbc

MSNBC producer quits, says job 'forces skilled journalists to make bad decisions'

https://justthenews.com/accountability/media/msnbc-producer-quits-says-job-forces-skilled-journalists-make-bad-decisions

14 minutes ago, irv said:

“Diversity of opinion” no longer exists on most of these channels. You must tow the line. It’s pathetic.

Exploiting confirmation bias is actually becoming a major problem in society 

and when they’re competing for clicks now they’re writing  increasingly sensationalist articles to get those clicks 

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd like to see that Brian Stelter dweeb dragged out of his car and beaten by an antifa mob  :lol: 

21 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

We'd gladly do it.

fXm8J9U.gif

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Edmo said:

Saw that.  The leftists are starting to crack, happened last month with the NYT public resignation.  Good.

10 hours ago, ACE said:

Exploiting confirmation bias is actually becoming a major problem in society 

and when they’re competing for clicks now they’re writing  increasingly sensationalist articles to get those clicks 

/thread.  Defund the media and only support the sources that are giving both sides to the debate.

8 hours ago, Wildboer said:

We'd gladly do it.

You guys into all that gang pile shit?  Or do you actually fight like a man?

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

On 8/4/2020 at 10:45 PM, DriftBusta said:

Saw that.  The leftists are starting to crack, happened last month with the NYT public resignation.  Good.

/thread.  Defund the media and only support the sources that are giving both sides to the debate.

I wouldn't know, anarchists aren't really an organization. Leftists are kinda disorganized, remember Occupy Wall Street? lol

On 8/4/2020 at 10:45 PM, DriftBusta said:

How can he?

He ain't one.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

How can he?

He ain't one.

I swear I think its my biggest beef with these little masked wormbois.  That they only fight 5 on 1.  The way I was raised, that would be considered the pinnacle of cowardice, yet its their standard M.O. in this day and age.  Really speaks to just how weak and soft these people are, then throw in the delusion that they're actually doing something noble on their day off from stocking the local CVS or something.  :lol: