Pretty simple question

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

/thread.

I don’t care what he dressed in....that’s his business. When he starts fucking kids we’ve got a problem and everyone needs to die

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t care what he dressed in....that’s his business. When he starts fucking kids we’ve got a problem and everyone needs to die

I guess its just a little less deviant, but still.....goes to deviance.

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bullshit.  Would you send your kid to a daycare where a freak is watching them.  It's non of your business right.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Reality is when he continues to swear not to have been on the island and there are sworn depositions saying the opposite its a really big deal.  Let's remember ABC buried this story.

Edited by Highmark

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Bullshit.  Would you send your kid to a daycare where a freak is watching them.  It's non of your business right.

What the fuck are you babbling about you empty headed faggot ass retard?

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

So he could fuck little girls ....duh

:fistbumb: 

Its real easy if you don’t wear the blinders. Bill Clinton is a fucking creep and should be in jail. But I wouldn’t be surprised one bit if Trump is guilty of the same. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess its just a little less deviant, but still.....goes to deviance.

i dont know i enjoyed all the janes addiction showes i saw .

I personally found the peppers stage outfits more disturbing than Perry's 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

What the fuck are you babbling about you empty headed faggot ass retard?

You want some cross dresser watching your kids?    There, thought I'd clear that up for ya.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You want some cross dresser watching your kids?    There, thought I'd clear that up for ya.

What people do in their private lives matters very little to me as long as it’s not violating someone else’s rights.

Id trust a cross dresser before a trump supporter. 

Just now, f7ben said:

What people do in their private lives matters very little to me as long as it’s not violating someone else’s rights.

Id trust a cross dresser before a trump supporter. 

And you think moto is the only one who has lost it.  :lol: 

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So it’s a fact he posed for that portrait?

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Also all cross dresser daycare providers are pedos....not sure how the fuck we made that leap in this thread but here we are

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Also all cross dresser daycare providers are pedos....not sure how the fuck we made that leap in this thread but here we are

Well they meet up with their antifag colleagues after midnight.

59 minutes ago, f7ben said:

pretty sure you posted a photo of you dressed as a women. You are a faggot.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

No one said that.  Still begs the question, but it appears you're not even curious if it might be true.  So theres that  :lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

No one said that either.  Here we are...you think crossdressing is normalized.  

1 hour ago, ACE said:

This thread is islamophobic 

Black Lives Matter

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Kill yourself you mindless fucking shitstain

We can always count on you to elevate the level of discourse when you've been outwitted.

Edited by DriftBusta

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No one said that.  Still begs the question, but it appears you're not even curious if it might be true.  So theres that  :lol: 

You implied it was true with your post. 

Im fine with him going down. Bill should already be in prison for lying to Congress. 

16 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

what one does in the privacy of their own time is their business as long as it's not illegal.  Fucking kids would be an issue,  wearing a dress to go out at night or at home whatever floats your boat.   

Clinton and Trump both like them young but neither have been proven to like them under age.  Both have treated women as objects for decades and have had accusations of being inappropriate but again not with real young ones.  Until anything is proven it's nothing but politics to bring up either.