Traitorous Trump

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Fuck sakes he actually did that 

Smales isn't very bright but I didn't think he was foolish enough to post a link from CNN while trying to prove the story was real or not. CNN has got to be, by far, the worst source one could possibly choose when trying to determine if something is true or not. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, irv said:

Smales isn't very bright but I didn't think he was foolish enough to post a link from CNN while trying to prove the story was real or not. CNN has got to be, by far, the worst source one could possibly choose when trying to determine if something is true or not. 

I posted another link with quotes from the same  General but you and Sludge keep playing slap and tickle and what is an approved source according to random Canadian fucktards? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I posted another link with quotes from the same  General but you and Sludge keep playing slap and tickle.🤣

What's the difference. ABC is no better and if you had any semblance of intelligence you'd know this. :news:

media16.jpg

• Thanks 1

Just now, irv said:

What's the difference. ABC is no better and if you had any semblance of intelligence you'd know this. :news:

media16.jpg

Oh fuck off Irv...you don’t know a goddamned thing so stick to Canadian Issues.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh fuck off Irv...you don’t know a goddamned thing so stick to Canadian Issues.🤣

I know enough to know that the likes of you and a few others get your facts and stories from the likes of CNN and others then base your opinion on those stories. :news:

2 hours ago, irv said:

I know enough to know that the likes of you and a few others get your facts and stories from the likes of CNN and others then base your opinion on those stories. :news:

The guy is a stooge of epic proportion. I've never seen anything like it. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I posted another link with quotes from the same  General but you and Sludge keep playing slap and tickle and what is an approved source according to random Canadian fucktards? 

You’re aware of what the echo chamber is?

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just fall in line with the rest of lunch  table like a good boy fordy.👍🏼🏼

Get a clue dummy ... you think the Pentagon is going to let us know their plans with a nuclear power country like Russia.

37 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Get a clue dummy ... you think the Pentagon is going to let us know their plans with a nuclear power country like Russia.

Get a clue dummy...Trump has lied about this from the beginning and who themfuck said anything about the Pentagon? 

2 hours ago, Roosting said:

The guy is a stooge of epic proportion. I've never seen anything like it. 

And you're just another dumbfuck from Manitoba that doesn't know shit.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Get a clue dummy...Trump has lied about this from the beginning and who themfuck said anything about the Pentagon? 

He's not going to share info like that ... get a hold of yourself.

Pentagon does war planning - you think Trump is going to challenge Putin to a cage match?

Just now, ford_428cj said:

He's not going to share info like that ... get a hold of yourself.

Pentagon does war planning - you think Trump is going to challenge Putin to a cage match?

He was simply asked by a reporter if he brought the subject up with Putin and you and the rest say none of it's true so why would there be any war planning? 

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He was simply asked by a reporter if he brought the subject up with Putin and you and the rest say none of it's true so why would there be any war planning? 

You're the one continually blubbering about it ...what do you want him to do about the sketchy report?