Minneapolis defunded - got what you wanted now shut up

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, f7ben said:

We don’t need jackbooted power hungry thugs by the thousands. They can largely be replaced with meter maids and social workers trained to respond to calls. Sure , there will still need to be some swat style pigs for response to potential violence but far fewer are needed and they don’t need to respond to most calls or patrol the streets 

:lmao:I've heard it all now.

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

We don’t need jackbooted power hungry thugs by the thousands. They can largely be replaced with meter maids and social workers trained to respond to calls. Sure , there will still need to be some swat style pigs for response to potential violence but far fewer are needed and they don’t need to respond to most calls or patrol the streets 

Do you know how many times a domestic dispute requires a firearm?

That's the problem with you stupid fucks, you're stupid fucks.

I hate cops fucking with people's rights just as much as you, but I at least have enough common sense to know that stupid, scared fucks like you won't be there when the cops aren't.

• Like 1

Pretty simple. No police and the community will start policing. And with a minimum of due process. Just what the dems want.

And do you think cucks like Phag will be out there 'patrolling', standing up for the rights of all involved?

Laugh my fucking ass off.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

I hate cops fucking with people's rights just as much as you, but I at least have enough common sense to know that stupid, scared fucks like you won't be there when the cops aren't.

You’ll soon be all alone surrounded by stupid fucks. 

42 minutes ago, Snake said:

I’d toss you on the ground in a hurry and if you weren’t on fire I might piss on you a little while you cried :lol:

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Where there's drugs there's crime.   No getting around it. 

What an incredibly deep and insightful statement ....you sir are an oracle of intellect and your astoundingly accurate commentary is just breathtaking !!!

fucking idiot

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What an incredibly deep and insightful statement ....you sir are an oracle of intellect and your astoundingly accurate commentary is just breathtaking !!!

fucking idiot

Morning sunshine! 🌞 

Any more brilliant police ideas you have other than some pigs are needed.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’d toss you on the ground in a hurry and if you weren’t on fire I might piss on you a little while you cried :lol:

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Make my dream come true.

😆😆😆😆😆😆