Minneapolis defunded - got what you wanted now shut up

13 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Butthurt police scare tactics. Too fucking funny :lol: 

No shit....just like how there were gonna have to kill all the K-9 unit dogs if pot got legalized....fucking cry ass pussies

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member

If this is from the police..... #2 in the car jacking tips is like an open invitation by the PD to maybe mow down some rioters if you find yourself driving into a situation unknowingly 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

How in the fuck is cutting 1% of their budget defunded?

I want them eliminated and replaced 

You are far too stupid to understand. You cannot have what you want. The people attracted to policing are in general power hungry ass holes with a hatred for their fellow man. There is absolutely no way to attract any other kind of person. Even the odd few that do get into it with good intentions are soon jaded by the simple fact that the people they are forced to deal with are massive losers and morons. They then become like the rest and are unable to turn the aggressive paranoid behavior off when dealing with a normal person. Your best bet is to avoid them altogether. IOW's stop being a retarded moron.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

You are far too stupid to understand. You cannot have what you want. The people attracted to policing are in general power hungry ass holes with a hatred for their fellow man. There is absolutely no way to attract any other kind of person. Even the odd few that do get into it with good intentions are soon jaded by the simple fact that the people they are forced to deal with are massive losers and morons. They then become like the rest and are unable to turn the aggressive paranoid behavior off when dealing with a normal person. Your best bet is to avoid them altogether. IOW's stop being a retarded moron.

We don’t need jackbooted power hungry thugs by the thousands. They can largely be replaced with meter maids and social workers trained to respond to calls. Sure , there will still need to be some swat style pigs for response to potential violence but far fewer are needed and they don’t need to respond to most calls or patrol the streets 

Edited by f7ben
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

That wasn't in the article.  The only takeaway I got from the article was that the inmates are taking over the asylum and crime is through the roof.  I'd think that was the larger issue here.  i don't live in Minnesota, got a link to that 1%?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

with what another crew of people the blacks won't report crime to even when 13 people stood around watching the murder go down ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

That wasn't in the article.  The only takeaway I got from the article was that the inmates are taking over the asylum and crime is through the roof.  I'd think that was the larger issue here.  i don't live in Minnesota, got a link to that 1%?

They cut 1.5 million and the total budget for the mpd is 185 million ...it’s a joke 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

the shootings are up the strong arm and armed robbery is way up the assault is way up . to s of cops said fuck this shit and took a early retirement and a fuck load more are going The disability rout with the ptsd rout knowing full well they will get it with the pussys running that scam .

again there is a reason far out burbs and lake property in through the fucking roof . I sold my cabin of over 25yrs last week in 17hrs after listing went live full asking and I was even shocked when the agent told me what she thought she could get for it . I hope to be digging my hole for a new house by end of Sept and the cabin I paid under 30k for  will pay for it all just a small 2200sf icf 1 story closest neighbor 1/2 mi away . 

keeping the home close to city for when I don't want a hr commute but for the time it is a very low crime aria with a triple diget median income again for now lol 

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They cut 1.5 million and the total budget for the mpd is 185 million ...it’s a joke 

so you go get one of those 100k a yr pluse ot to keep the natives in there parts of the zoo . you can show all tbose cops how to do it