Dershowitz, Clinton and Pedo Island

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I hope she manages to avoid to suiciding herself  & sings like a canary. 

X2.  

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dershowitz is a Trump pal

If he was banging young girls, he needs to go to jail, along with anyone else who might have been.  Until its proven, I'll wait and see what comes out. Derschowitz already threatened to sue someone over the accusation for libel.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Imagine where this goes if the whole list of people that supposedly visited pedophile island becomes validated.

I mean we are talking about some of the most powerful people in Hollywood.

I really have some reservations on that whole list being true and participating in that egregious activity.   Even in that remote of location I'm not sure how they could get that many victims in and out of there.  These people don't do shit for themselves so there had to be a pretty extensive staff.   Where are they?   Where are all these victims?    

People like to assume that everyone on the list is guilty and that everyone not on the list is innocent. 

I'd say it's pretty likely that the same shit was happening at parties elsewhere if Epstein was in attendance. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Don't fall into the same trap that many TDS sufferers have which is mistaking following the constitution and the rule of law as support for Trump. Dershowitz has a long history of defending unsavory characters.

Oh OK Carl...GMAFB.

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

X2.  

If he was banging young girls, he needs to go to jail, along with anyone else who might have been.  Until its proven, I'll wait and see what comes out. Derschowitz already threatened to sue someone over the accusation for libel.

This is correct.  To keep trying to associate trump with this, just because you don't like trump is just pushing a false narrative until proven.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This is correct.  To keep trying to associate trump with this, just because you don't like trump is just pushing a false narrative until proven.

I didn’t see you saying this when everybody else under the sun was being linked to Epstein. 

Us poor innocent Americans. We all think that the politicians have our backs, and are thinking about us, when in fact, they are mostly dirty scum-bags, having a good time.

Just like cops. The stupid public thinks the cops are concerned for safety and crime, when in fact the cops are only talking about the Red Sox, Bruins, Patriots, Celtics, and how big the juggs are on the girl that works the convenience store.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Dershowitz is a Trump pal

Maybe, doesn't mean Trump is a pedo.

Everyone of the guys you hang with. Do they fight with old men at ice cream shops, sink someone else's sled in the river, sell a car because they're too stupid to find a loose bolt, nearly electrocute themselves to death?

No?

Same goes for Trump and every other person in the world. Just because you know someone doesn't mean you're of the same character.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

A living former president is named, but only those they can connect to trump get the vitriol.  :lol:

"Oh... if he did he needs to go to jail."

"Dershowitz..... FRY HIM LIKE BACON!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

7 hours ago, Snake said:

A living former president is named, but only those they can connect to trump get the vitriol.  :lol:

"Oh... if he did he needs to go to jail."

"Dershowitz..... FRY HIM LIKE BACON!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Clinton is in the title of the thread you idiot. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

i-did-not297.jpg.jpeg

He tapped a 21 year old girl at age 47.  As if thats not creepy enough, he did it in the fucking white house and was the POTUS.  Not much else needs to be said about this scumbags moral compass.  I have ZERO doubt of all the names listed on the flight manifests, his name sticks out as a highly probable participant in Epsteins freak shows.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He tapped a 21 year old girl at age 47.  As if thats not creepy enough, he did it in the fucking white house and was the POTUS.  Not much else needs to be said about this scumbags moral compass.  I have ZERO doubt of all the names listed on the flight manifests, his name sticks out as a highly probable participant in Epsteins freak shows.

What were those pills Rush Limbaugh had on him coming from the Dominican Republic? I wonder how he got out of that? 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

What were those pills Rush Limbaugh had on him coming from the Dominican Republic? I wonder how he got out of that? 

I don't know, thats an allegation.  Ask Rush. I'm talking about a past president accused of pedophelia, who's behavior with young  girls and lying about it have already been proven and documented.

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump dated Melania at 52 when she was 28.  Two less years difference than Bill and Monica. :bc:

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't know, thats an allegation.  Ask Rush. I'm talking about a past president accused of pedophelia, who's behavior with young  girls and lying about it have already been proven and documented.

Who’s accusing him? The CE freedom fighters? :lol: