Dershowitz, Clinton and Pedo Island

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Absolutely

The whole Hollywood/Elite satanic pedophile ring and worldwide govt cabal has been absolutely blowing up on social media.   So much so that the providers are having a hard time taking it all down.   Its highly, highly unlikely that whole thing is completely true but when people like the Clinton's might be proven to be on the Island it will only fan those flames 1000 x's more.

Dershowitz has maintained that his weighing in is non-political, saying "I am a liberal Democrat in politics, but a neutral civil libertarian when it comes to the Constitution."

Edited by racer254

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Pretty damaging anyone who has claimed not to be there yet proof comes out they were.

Dershowitz was in the Netflix Epstein documentary denying his part in it. It sure would be nice if humans were like Pinocchio. :lmao:

Imagine where this goes if the whole list of people that supposedly visited pedophile island becomes validated.

I mean we are talking about some of the most powerful people in Hollywood.

I really have some reservations on that whole list being true and participating in that egregious activity.   Even in that remote of location I'm not sure how they could get that many victims in and out of there.  These people don't do shit for themselves so there had to be a pretty extensive staff.   Where are they?   Where are all these victims?    

Edited by Highmark

• USA Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Imagine where this goes if the whole list of people that supposedly visited pedophile island becomes validated.

I mean we are talking about some of the most powerful people in Hollywood.

Hollywood and politics. 

I don't see this going anywhere as it appears there are people involved that can keep squashing it.  Media doesn't seem interested as well... Anderson Cooper is supposed to have some involvement in this so are the media part of this elite crowd as well? 

7 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Hollywood and politics. 

I don't see this going anywhere as it appears there are people involved that can keep squashing it.  Media doesn't seem interested as well... Anderson Cooper is supposed to have some involvement in this so are the media part of this elite crowd as well? 

Yep, it is pathetic how COVID and BLM is getting more publicity than this.

9 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Hollywood and politics. 

Cooper is the only one in the MSM that I've seen linked to Epstein and by linked I say that with extreme caution.

False accusations of pedophilia no different than racism or any other form of bigotry are so damaging I think we all need to tread very carefully there.   I try not stoop to the level of the left like they do daily with anyone they dislike by using the race or some other form of bigotry card.   

A major reason I defend Trump is because of how unfairly they have treated a President whom they NEVER once insinuated was racist until he announced running as an R.   In fact I've defended Bill Clinton on here a number of times regarding young girls as its never been his M.O. and zero of the girls that have come out have implicated him.  

Being on the flight logs 26 times some of which he signed off Secret Service protection especially if it was after Epstein's transgressions became public is bad enough. 

Edited by Highmark

51 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I bet the Dems would love to push this story out past the election. The donor list alone will be a nightmare for the Dems.

Dershowitz is a Trump pal and defender.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dershowitz is a Trump pal and defender.

Don't fall into the same trap that many TDS sufferers have which is mistaking following the constitution and the rule of law as support for Trump. Dershowitz has a long history of defending unsavory characters.

• Like 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Don't fall into the same trap that many TDS sufferers have which is mistaking following the constitution and the rule of law as support for Trump. Dershowitz has a long history of defending unsavory characters.

Dershowitz is a Trump pal