Sens. Sanders, Warren call research bill gift to drug firms

The bill would let the Food and Drug Administration approve drugs and medical devices more quickly and bolster federal mental health programs. It lays plans for $4.8 billion in additional spending over the next decade for cancer, brain and other biomedical research at the National Institutes of Health, $1 billion for grants to states for drug abuse prevention and research and $500 million for the FDA to accelerate its approval procedures.

should we bring up  Solyndra or any of the other 20trillion in waste/union payoff bull shit

BTW how is the Burn enjoying hi buyout lake home now days ? he lost all his credibility with his fast fold to the cunt 

Edited by Ez ryder

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

The bill would let the Food and Drug Administration approve drugs and medical devices more quickly and bolster federal mental health programs. It lays plans for $4.8 billion in additional spending over the next decade for cancer, brain and other biomedical research at the National Institutes of Health, $1 billion for grants to states for drug abuse prevention and research and $500 million for the FDA to accelerate its approval procedures.

should we bring up  Solyndra or any of the other 20trillion in waste/union payoff bull shit

BTW how is the Burn enjoying hi buyout lake home now days ? he lost all his credibility with his fast fold to the cunt 

^^^See this shit? 

This is why the two party system needs to die in a fire.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

^^^See this shit? 

This is why the two party system needs to die in a fire.

why so people like the Burn cant get paid off to toss his fake morels and phony Ideals in the trash for a lake home and privet jet travel

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why so people like the Burn cant get paid off to toss his fake morels and phony Ideals in the trash for a lake home and privet jet travel

You and snow rider are cut from the same cloth. 

Nothing but cheerleaders for your chosen authority. You're killing America.

53 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You and snow rider are cut from the same cloth. 

Nothing but cheerleaders for your chosen authority. You're killing America.

so the burn did not sell out faster than a crack whore for a $20 rock?

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so the burn did not sell out faster than a crack whore for a $20 rock?

This obsession with personality cultism and the red team vs blue team media game is exactly what I'm talking about. 

You're a pawn. A useful idiot, just like SR. 

I am for what ever team will cost me personally the least amount of cash.

then the ones who will at least pretend to keep the constitution intact as authored

so yeah for the last 30 yrs it has been team red for me. before that I was in a art collage so voted for bill the first time. but every one is allowed 1 mistake in like believe me only 1 time did team blue fool me  

BTW this idiot has no delusions of changing the worlds political structure that is a fools chase  

Edited by Ez ryder