FSCE BOAT THREAD!!!

11 hours ago, Woodtick said:

A friend retired a few years ago and used to go to their lake house every weekend in the summer. He was talking about selling his regular house and living in the lake house. Now he heads up to the lake house on Monday morning and comes back Thursday morning. He hates being up there on the weekends. It’s even worse this year he said. He has owned the place for 30 years.

I am selling mine it has become a total shit show . I am using the cash to build a new house about 45min out of town in tbe center of 40 acres . 

when I get it done and moved in I am selling the house I am in now but no crazy biz lake i never fucking use any way and building on a pothole in the same area i am in now . i am working out a deal with a land owner now just under 20 acers . but zero neigbors state land on 2 sides . I want to be a fucking hermit 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I am selling mine it has become a total shit show . I am using the cash to build a new house about 45min out of town in tbe center of 40 acres . 

when I get it done and moved in I am selling the house I am in now but no crazy biz lake i never fucking use any way and building on a pothole in the same area i am in now . i am working out a deal with a land owner now just under 20 acers . but zero neigbors state land on 2 sides . I want to be a fucking hermit 

My cabin is not fancy at all and the town it’s in went under 30 years ago.  Surrounded by 900,000 acres of public land is why I bought it. Fuck Walmart and the people that gravitate to it.:bc:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Still have theLTV , looking for a 225 pro max to build for it

I am working on my LTV but I am going old school 2.4 efi Bridgeport. Single seat center steer with a removable bitch seat. Should scare the neighbors.

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am working on my LTV but I am going old school 2.4 efi Bridgeport. Single seat center steer with a removable bitch seat. Should scare the neighbors.

Kinda where I’m headed too👍

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

the wave action is totally different than on most lakes and your flying off a lot of them.  .    sure some big lakes are similar but around here the ocean is much bigger than the lakes

How does that change the actual speed? 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

x2 but still looking at the lake live in retirement.  Guess I gotta find the right lake.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I have the gtx limited 215. It rides nice. I have a seadoo spark too, that's for young people. It will beat the fuck outta you. 

The GTS-S has the suspension. Don't make them anymore.

Ever try one?

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

You've burned 100gallons of gas this summer? Shouldn't we have pictures  of the crash by now??   :bc:

Over 100 gallons in the checkmate and at least 50 in the jet boat. 

Lost my lower unit yesterday....was able to idle the last few miles into a landing. That sucked.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Over 100 gallons in the checkmate and at least 50 in the jet boat. 

Lost my lower unit yesterday....was able to idle the last few miles into a landing. That sucked.

image.thumb.jpeg.782953b074ef3b98c450d588fd092e1b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.782953b074ef3b98c450d588fd092e1b.jpeg

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.782953b074ef3b98c450d588fd092e1b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.782953b074ef3b98c450d588fd092e1b.jpeg

Torque master??

Im trying to decide weather to stick with my large hub omc and send it to bobs or go with the omc lightning case and cross my fingers

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Torque master??

Im trying to decide weather to stick with my large hub omc and send it to bobs or go with the omc lightning case and cross my fingers

I’m joking, that would be very expensive, no reverse and specialty propslook for  lower units With low water pickups. 

or dump the OMC for a merc 225 pro max 

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

I’m joking, that would be very expensive, no reverse and specialty propslook for  lower units With low water pickups. 

or dump the OMC for a merc 225 pro max 

I’m pretty invested into the looper motors. I bought enough spare parts to build 3-4 complete motors. Over this winter I’m having Monty racing build me a complete power head. Will make close to 280 at the prop on regular pump gas.

Just now, f7ben said:

I’m pretty invested into the looper motors. I bought enough spare parts to build 3-4 complete motors. Over this winter I’m having Monty racing build me a complete power head. Will make close to 280 at the prop on regular pump gas.

For how long? 😄

what power steering are you using? 

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

For how long? 😄

what power steering are you using? 

Monty motors are known to be some of the best. The 280hp package is his mild lake boat port job and makes power at a very low 6300 rpm 

Ive got a hynautic setup with tilt helm and k6 cylinder. I’m really happy with it but I need longer lines to push motor back further so I’ll have to bleed it all again which was a pain.

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Monty motors are known to be some of the best. The 280hp package is his mild lake boat port job and makes power at a very low 6300 rpm 

Ive got a hynautic setup with tilt helm and k6 cylinder. I’m really happy with it but I need longer lines to push motor back further so I’ll have to bleed it all again which was a pain.

How spendy was the hynautic ? 

monty does have a good rep👍

Edited by Sleepr2

58 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

How spendy was the hynautic ? 

monty does have a good rep👍

I bought an 89 hydrostream that needed a core and floor. I parted it out and kept the steering and a 5.5 hydraulic cmc jackplate. I paid $3200 for the whole boat and got $2600 out of the Yamaha 175 right away. I then sold the hull and trailer for $600 and broke even.

Free steering and jackplate!!!!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I bought an 89 hydrostream that needed a core and floor. I parted it out and kept the steering and a 5.5 hydraulic cmc jackplate. I paid $3200 for the whole boat and got $2600 out of the Yamaha 175 right away. I then sold the hull and trailer for $600 and broke even.

Free steering and jackplate!!!!

Not a giant fan of the CMC Jack plate. They run loose.

Benny, if you took all the money you spent on all the USED junks that you buy, and pumped that into a Fidelity Account, you'd be going to the computer at night and yelling at Kate in the kitchen, " hey we made another 2 Gs today !!!" .

You would also have your entire place completely done and finished, and looking great.

Instead, you waste and squander your TIME, MONEY and ENERGY on garbage mechanical projects. 

The time and money you wasted on that fukkin Beemer, you could have made $1000.00 in a Fidelity account. 

Hey, do what the fuck you want, just remember.................NO ONE EVER SELLS A PERFECT USED ANYTHING!!!!!  NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, waste more time and money on that fukkin lower unit. BOATS AND MOTORS ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE SHIT GOING!!!!! 

Don't say you had big fun on them, that's bullshit. You had a couple of hours of fun, that you paid through the nose for. 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Benny, if you took all the money you spent on all the USED junks that you buy, and pumped that into a Fidelity Account, you'd be going to the computer at night and yelling at Kate in the kitchen, " hey we made another 2 Gs today !!!" .

You would also have your entire place completely done and finished, and looking great.

Instead, you waste and squander your TIME, MONEY and ENERGY on garbage mechanical projects. 

The time and money you wasted on that fukkin Beemer, you could have made $1000.00 in a Fidelity account. 

Hey, do what the fuck you want, just remember.................NO ONE EVER SELLS A PERFECT USED ANYTHING!!!!!  NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, waste more time and money on that fukkin lower unit. BOATS AND MOTORS ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE SHIT GOING!!!!! 

Don't say you had big fun on them, that's bullshit. You had a couple of hours of fun, that you paid through the nose for. 

I got 280 hours on my boat. The wife 250.

You?