Hey Mitch McConnell.....

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

People like him just want to hand this money to everyone. Then they post their stupid little occupy democrat memes with zero knowledge of any of this works. 

Hes right about bout one thing, career hacks like Mitch have fucked us 

I want people like myself who have contributed to SS for over 40 years to get back some of what they paid in.....its simple really.

In 1983 most of you clowns here were shitting in diapers....

Instead of being a proud day for America, April 20, 1983, has become a day of shame. The Social Security Amendments of 1983 laid the foundation for 30-years of federal embezzlement of Social Security money in order to use the money to pay for wars, tax cuts and other government programs. The payroll tax hike of 1983 generated a total of $2.7 trillion in surplus Social Security revenue. This surplus revenue was supposed to be saved and invested in marketable U.S. Treasury bonds that would be held in the trust fund until the baby boomers began to retire in about 2010. But not one dime of that money went to Social Security.

The 1983 legislation was sold to the public, and to the Congress, as a long-term fix for Social Security. The payroll tax hike was designed to generate large Social Security surpluses for 30 years, which would be set aside to cover the increased cost of paying benefits when the boomers retired.

Pay it back....cut the fuckin military, stop giving billions to other countries and drug companies.

Just now, Mainecat said:

I want people like myself who have contributed to SS for over 40 years to get back some of what they paid in.....its simple really.

Instead of being a proud day for America, April 20, 1983, has become a day of shame. The Social Security Amendments of 1983 laid the foundation for 30-years of federal embezzlement of Social Security money in order to use the money to pay for wars, tax cuts and other government programs. The payroll tax hike of 1983 generated a total of $2.7 trillion in surplus Social Security revenue. This surplus revenue was supposed to be saved and invested in marketable U.S. Treasury bonds that would be held in the trust fund until the baby boomers began to retire in about 2010. But not one dime of that money went to Social Security.

The 1983 legislation was sold to the public, and to the Congress, as a long-term fix for Social Security. The payroll tax hike was designed to generate large Social Security surpluses for 30 years, which would be set aside to cover the increased cost of paying benefits when the boomers retired.

Pay it back....cut the fuckin military, stop giving billions to other countries and drug companies.

well your generation allowed these mistakes to be made you can help pay for it because as you pointed out the rest of us were shitting in diapers so it's not our fault.  FTR i was jerking off to hustler in 1983 not shitting my diapers but yet still not my fault.  

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I can understand that, however your generation is largely known as the selfish generation and have added more to the next generations debt than could ever be owed to you.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

well your generation allowed these mistakes to be made you can help pay for it because as you pointed out the rest of us were shitting in diapers so it's not our fault.  FTR i was jerking off to hustler in 1983 not shitting my diapers but yet still not my fault.  

so lets privatize?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I can understand that, however your generation is largely known as the selfish generation and have added more to the next generations debt than could ever be owed to you.

Previous generations all do that....but hey you knew that soooo?

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Takes his pay in Disbursements to dodge tax.:snack:

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If there was ever a generation to fuck out of SS it would be MC's... 

No doubt, teach them a lesson for being the largest entitled generation and crashing our economy and housing market! :snack:

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

yeah thats it...lmao

If you planned correctly, like I did, you don't even count SS as income in retirement. All my investments and savings are based on $0 coming from the government. Because I figure it won't be there.

You're a big successful guy, what the fuck you need the chump change that is SS.... wall paper your second home?

As always... greedy fucking BBers....

• Like 1

14 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If there was ever a generation to fuck out of SS it would be MC's... 

Plus the political party that started the raid on S.S. funds to feed the so called wants of gubermint.  " I propose a lock box for social security "  The only fucking thing in the S.S fund is a pile of sixty year old paper iou's. Thanks fdr you lying prick!

18 hours ago, Mainecat said:

yeah thats it...lmao

It really is.  I don't think you know what the fuck you are talking about. McConnell is a tard.  But so are you.   There are two MAJOR reasons why SSN is being drained.  And you apparently don't know either of them.

Poor MC.  "Go Bernie! .....I mean, Go Hillary!"

:lol:

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

If you planned correctly, like I did, you don't even count SS as income in retirement. All my investments and savings are based on $0 coming from the government. Because I figure it won't be there.

Winner !     :goodpost: