Ohio State wacko was guess what

Ebsell

3 minutes ago, Legend said:

This actually sounds kinda fun...

well except for the jizz cabbage....wtf is that?

btw i like guns, are you using guns? 

Of course.

Guns that have been historically used to kill fascists in the past are recommended, but not required. 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Jazz cabbage.

But hey, if you get down that way, no one is gonna stop ya. Antihomophobe Aktion is welcome in antifa. :lol:

I have no idea what jazz cabbage is. And I'm not into homo AKtion either. 

Good luck to ya. I spray some lead at you from my bar stool.

Of course.

Guns that have been historically used to kill fascists in the past are recommended, but not required. 

I have a AR that has killed many muslims. Im sure it will be good enough to use.

1 minute ago, Legend said:

I have no idea what jazz cabbage is. And I'm not into homo AKtion either. 

Good luck to ya. I spray some lead at you from my bar stool.

Try not to hit me...I'll be wearing the one wearing the salmon colored oxford.

If you want a taste of Anarchy ..............Start a business with three of your relatives, everyone is on equal footing, no one is the boss, no one is getting fired.

Watch how long it takes for the guy with the least skill set and work ethic to start thinking he is somehow getting screwed.  :lol: 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So you're blaming Vince?  That doesn't seem fair...but I'm no "librul" so, not sure of the rules.  Last I heard, it was the gunmakers fault?

Ughhh....so hard to keep up.

I am using the neocon mindset. Round up all Italians and send them back to Italy that will take care of crazy gunmen killing Mericans

• Platinum Contributing Member

This couldn't have ended any better.   Nobody was killed and the Muslim nutbag was killed.   No expensive trial or imprisonment. 

Rarely do I say this but even Bill Maher gets it.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

If you want a taste of Anarchy ..............Start a business with three of your relatives, everyone is on equal footing, no one is the boss, no one is getting fired.

Watch how long it takes for the guy with the least skill set and work ethic to start thinking he is somehow getting screwed.  :lol: 

Just like in a union.:lol:

I'm an ancom, what do you think?

So how are you willing to split up and share the family farm?

The Ancom conception of rights, is that men have rights to things. So they believe in positive rights. With this philosophy of what counts as moral, then by their definitionprivate property is coercive. Which means that anyone who holds property is exploiting others.

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So how are you willing to split up and share the family farm?

There aren't any significant amounts of means of production on our land, so I fail to see the need for its seizure by the workers. 

This question is clearly based upon an uninformed opinion of what collectivism means.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

There aren't any significant amounts of means of production on our land, so I fail to see the need for its seizure by the workers. 

This question is clearly based upon an uninformed opinion of what collectivism means.

Where has this awesome concept worked before?

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:lmao:How did I know you were going to say that.  So in other words your a phony ancom.

With this philosophy of what counts as moral, then by their definition private property is coercive. Which means that anyone who holds property is exploiting others.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Where has this awesome concept worked before?

There are quite a few cultures that have a whole lot less illegitimate hierarchies than our own throughout history. 

I'm not here to teach, as I've said, so do your own research and figure it out. 

It's not like you'd listen to me anyway. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:How did I know you were going to say that.  So in other words your a phony ancom.

With this philosophy of what counts as moral, then by their definition private property is coercive. Which means that anyone who holds property is exploiting others.

"We're all equal. Now go make me a chicken pot pie."

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I'm not opposed to collectivising any production from the land, but someone has to make it produce something before that can happen. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

There are quite a few cultures that have a whole lot less illegitimate hierarchies than our own throughout history. 

I'm not here to teach, as I've said, so do your own research and figure it out. 

It's not like you'd listen to me anyway. 

How does that work with 300,000,000 people?