Ohio State wacko was guess what

Ebsell

3 hours ago, bussman said:

Not seeing the irony that in true anarchy the same people strongest in any other form of society just move to top quicker and he's still the man's bitch. 

In true anarchy, everyone respects the space of everyone else and no one is higher or lower than another. 

There are no illegitimate laws, rulers, or hierarchies like there are under the dictatorship of capital.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

In true anarchy, everyone respects the space of everyone else and no one is higher or lower than another. 

There are no illegitimate laws, rulers, or hierarchies like there are under the dictatorship of capital.

Much better.  I knew you were in there somewhere. :lol:

:bc:

8 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

You live in a very small world, but if you think you are making a difference? Never mind...

Yes, my master plan is to convert a bunch of rumpled old sledders into the world's fiercest antifascist death squad. 

We will travel from bar to bar in the up and Northwoods Wisconsin areas leaving piles of dead fascists in our snirty wake. 

In between bar stops we will circle up trailside and partake in sacraments of jazz cabbage and PCP while singing songs from the Red Army Choir.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yes, my master plan is to convert a bunch of rumpled old sledders into the world's fiercest antifascist death squad. 

We will travel from bar to bar in the up and Northwoods Wisconsin areas leaving piles of dead fascists in our snirty wake. 

In between bar stops we will circle up trailside and partake in sacraments of jazz cabbage and PCP while singing songs from the Red Army Choir.

:lol:

Well fuck me!  Send me the enrollment packet!  Wait...membership is free, right?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This actually sounds kinda fun...

well except for the jizz cabbage....wtf is that?

btw i like guns, are you using guns? 

Edited by Legend