Even more of a beating

XCR1250

Just now, Snoslinger said:

maybe you can answer for buss? he's implying I did a 180 on "this".

Look through your numerous quotes regarding voter fraud and get back to us. 

39 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

can you be more clear please? are you implying I've stated voter fraud does not exist? if so, that is complete BS.

You've dismissed votefraud many times as Insignificant , suddenly you are conserned:lol: ,

45 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

You've dismissed votefraud many times as Insignificant , suddenly you are conserned:lol: ,

i've dismissed the petty voter fraud accounts that have you dipshits worked up. like a couple dead voters and immigrants without IDs. that stuff is insignificant, it's like .00002%.  i've also said it's the higher volume, "behind the scenes" stuff you should me more concerned about.

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i've dismissed the petty voter fraud accounts that have you dipshits worked up. like a couple dead voters and immigrants without IDs. that stuff is insignificant, it's like .00002%.  i've also said it's the higher volume, "behind the scenes" stuff you should me more concerned about.

As expected, back pedaling BS.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

do you clowns watch any news at all? know how to google? :dunno: 

Yes and the Michigan Professor had not officially released his results, just that he found anomalies.

I've also read were the anomalies also had perfectly logical explanations.   For example the anomalies cited in districts with voting machines were not specific to particular voting machines.   It would be extremely difficult to "hack" numerous types of machines especially when they are not connected to the internet.   There were also demographic differences in these v. paper ballot districts.  Even more so the so called "anomalies" are against polling well polling was wrong ALL OVER THE COUNTRY not just in those states.   Trump got more votes in a wide variety of demographics that the so called "pollsters" were telling us.  Personally I think its fine to ensure election accuracy but I think its laughable that the left who says there is never any voter fraud and wants to specifically look at only 3 states simply and ONLY when they lost.  One simply has to look at the lower level elections to see America wanted a change.    

In recent days, they have seized on a report by a respected computer scientist and other experts suggesting that Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, the keys to Mr. Trump’s Electoral College victory, need to manually review paper ballots to assure the election was not hacked.

“Were this year’s deviations from pre-election polls the results of a cyberattack?” J. Alex Halderman, a computer science professor at the University of Michigan who has studied the vulnerabilities of election systems at length, wrote on Medium on Wednesday as the calls based on his conclusions mounted. “Probably not.”

More likely, he wrote, pre-election polls were “systematically wrong.” But the only way to resolve the lingering questions would be to examine “paper ballots and voting equipment in critical states,” he wrote.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/23/us/politics/vote-count-hillary-clinton-trump.html?_r=0

15 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Poor Timeshare , owned again,

He must buy stock in tap dancing shoes. 

He doesn't believe in illegals voting, dead people voting, or anything that could be considered voter fraud, but it may still exist.  What a douche.