Sanctuary cities

Snake

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Never said it wasn't, I said it's a welfare state :news: 

But thanks to awesome republican leadership, the state of Maine is righting it's self. After decades of liberal rule.

Thanks for providing the opportunity to educate you on the results of dem leadership. :bc:

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

Sept 16, 2016:

The city of Chicago was awarded a $2.3 million federal grant Thursday to be put toward police overtime costs and new equipment.

http://www.progressillinois.com/news/content/2016/09/09/chicago-other-illinois-communities-get-federal-grants-law-enforcement-costs

woah, I thought Obama wasn't doing anything to help with the crimes in Chicago?

Mayor Rahm Emanuel today announced that the Department of Justice’s Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) program has awarded the City of Chicago $3,125,000 in funding to hire twenty-five community police officers. Consistent with past years, Chicago was awarded the COPS grant in support of the Chicago Police Department’s community policing capacity and crime prevention efforts.

WASHINGTON — The Chicago Police Department will be getting more than $2.3 million in federal funding to purchase equipment and support overtime patrols, Sen. Dick Durbin announced Thursday.

Chicago's Public Health Department received a $1 million federal grant Tuesday "to address trauma in Chicago's neighborhoods and improve crisis intervention training for first responders," according to an announcement.

Large police departments in Los Angeles, Washington, Miami-Dade County, Chicago, Detroit, and San Antonio received $1 million each to implement body-worn camera programs.

7 MILLION DOLLARS.

What a pathetic city...

Obama steered plenty of federal funds back to the home city. That will end in 3, 2, .......

Inauguration Day is the first day of the end of Rahm.  Chicago is fucked unless he grovels or somebody else steps up and actually leads. It's not looking good for the Windy City, they put all their eggs in the crooked Park Ridge bitch's basket. Ouch. 

I'm in a great position now to Analer out of this corrupt as fuck state, bring it on. :bc: 

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Mayor Rahm Emanuel today announced that the Department of Justice’s Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) program has awarded the City of Chicago $3,125,000 in funding to hire twenty-five community police officers. Consistent with past years, Chicago was awarded the COPS grant in support of the Chicago Police Department’s community policing capacity and crime prevention efforts.

WASHINGTON — The Chicago Police Department will be getting more than $2.3 million in federal funding to purchase equipment and support overtime patrols, Sen. Dick Durbin announced Thursday.

Chicago's Public Health Department received a $1 million federal grant Tuesday "to address trauma in Chicago's neighborhoods and improve crisis intervention training for first responders," according to an announcement.

Large police departments in Los Angeles, Washington, Miami-Dade County, Chicago, Detroit, and San Antonio received $1 million each to implement body-worn camera programs.

7 MILLION DOLLARS.

What a pathetic city...

Chump change when you send billions and only get back .45 cents on the dollar.

3 hours ago, bussman said:

Obama steered plenty of federal funds back to the home city. That will end in 3, 2, .......

Inauguration Day is the first day of the end of Rahm.  Chicago is fucked unless he grovels or somebody else steps up and actually leads. It's not looking good for the Windy City, they put all their eggs in the crooked Park Ridge bitch's basket. Ouch. 

I'm in a great position now to Analer out of this corrupt as fuck state, bring it on. :bc: 

Not really, the public sector construction industry has been pretty dead for the last four years in Chicago.

I'm thinking we will see the federal government really spend some money with Trump as president, Trump has some serious investments in Chicago, along with investments with Chicago based companies such as Boeing, Caterpillar, Kraft, etc 

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Not really, the public sector construction industry has been pretty dead for the last four years in Chicago.

I'm thinking we will see the federal government really spend some money with Trump as president, Trump has some serious investments in Chicago, along with investments with Chicago based companies such as Boeing, Caterpillar, Kraft, etc 

Yes,yes,and yes. :bc:

So there are actually people in Chicago that think that city can be self sustaining?  Ohhhh.....yes please.  They can be the 1st example.  Two months til they cave. At the three month mark every illegal will be delivered outside the city by the "New Chicago Citizen Militia" gift wrapped.  Along with all the heads of the city government in a burlap sack.

.....and all we be forgiven.  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So there are actually people in Chicago that think that city can be self sustaining?  Ohhhh.....yes please.  They can be the 1st example.  Two months til they cave. At the three month mark every illegal will be delivered outside the city by the "New Chicago Citizen Militia" gift wrapped.  Along with all the heads of the city government in a burlap sack.

.....and all we be forgiven.  

Chicago=Detroit only on a bigger scale. fifty plus years of the liberals running it into the ground...

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's his prerogative to do what he wants and despite your assertions you are still upset that  yet another of your predictions was wrong.

Thankfully, the country is finally waking up to the 8 year hallucination about any notion of the Democrats doing something good for the common man.  Its all about building a coalition of grievance groups.  Legitimacy has nothing to do with it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its all about building a coalition of grievance groups.  Legitimacy has nothing to do with it.

Wow.  Never heard it put that way.  Well done...I'm stealing that from you sometime soon.  I may or may not give you credit. :lol:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thankfully, the country is finally waking up to the 8 year hallucination about any notion of the Democrats doing something good for the common man.  Its all about building a coalition of grievance groups.  Legitimacy has nothing to do with it.

I sure going to miss all this gay marriage and transgender bathroom talk...not! Maybe now we can focus on real issues that affect more than .001 % of the population.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And they wonder why they lost, from the White House down to the local dog catcher. :bc: 

You know what.  I really do think a lot of them are still wondering.  I mean just plain clueless as to their own issues.  I still watch CNN and MSNBC since the election just to see if they are "catching on".  Some are...most are not and REFUSE to acknowledge anything but their own gross self-righteousness.  I still find it funny.  But my humor with it turns a bit more to pity every day.

Except for Maddow.  That silly, self-righteous dyke always makes me laugh and brings a long lasting smile to my face. :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bussman said:

You've been crying about leaving Illinois for ever. You're all talk...

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Didn't Trump say he was going to invest a ton in infrastructure? Seems that would be sending a lot of money to Chicago and other big cities. You know what that means.... Cha Ching!!!!

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Didn't Trump say he was going to invest a ton in infrastructure? Seems that would be sending a lot of money to Chicago and other big cities. You know what that means.... Cha Ching!!!!

Well, maybe...it depends.  How important is it to you boys to be a "sanctuary city"?

Yep.