Time for jill stein and hilliary clintoon to call it quits

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

It's his prerogative to do what he wants and despite your assertions you are still upset that  yet another of your predictions was wrong.

His prerogative to pay attention to an inane action by Jill Stein makes him smaller, why stoop when you won?

If you think I'm upset that Trump won you're insane, the amount of money that I have made in market in less than three weeks is incredible, god bless Donald Trump :thumb:

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He should have a beer summit with her.....it's the presidential thing to do.

They are probably speaking every day....two or three times.

I can't believe people can't see this....and Jill is getting a free lesson on "how to play the idiot media".

19 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

His prerogative to pay attention to an inane action by Jill Stein makes him smaller, why stoop when you won?

If you think I'm upset that Trump won you're insane, the amount of money that I have made in market in less than three weeks is incredible, god bless Donald Trump :thumb:

Then why didn't you support him like you should have? :news: 

25 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lies:

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No Shit.....the little fat bald faggot played tummy sticks with SR for months saying Hillary was going to win and if I remember correctly he also said the market would tank if Trump won....

• Like 3

Just now, DriftBusta said:

The only picture I have seen of any posters here at FSCE with a Make America Great hat on there head was me and a 10 pointer I have hanging above my fireplace, and that picture was from last November, how about that!!! 

As far my not supporting Trump the whole way it's the nonsense and bullshit he delves into, and temperament is still obviously an issue for him. I quite frankly thought deporting 11 million illegals was a bullshit promise and I said so, same thing with building the wall and having Mexico pay for it.

My opinion is Trump is going to have a hard time staying on point, I wish him the best in shrinking the federal government, rebuilding the countries infrastructure, negotiating better trade deals, etc., but I struggle to see it happening when he is so easily distracted by minutia and utter nonsense such as a green party lunatic organizing a recount.

Trump should be paying attention to his team and getting his cabinet put together, the infighting amongst his team over SOS is evidence of a lack of control, the other issue Trump has is he listens to whoever talks to him last so if today you have his ear you are the guy with great idea, and tomorrow if it's me who has his ear and I don't like your idea it will me with great idea.

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No Shit.....the little fat bald faggot played tummy sticks with SR for months saying Hillary was going to win and if I remember correctly he also said the market would tank if Trump won....

I did think she was going to win and I did think the market was going to take a hit, so what and who cares?  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I did think she was going to win and I did think the market was going to take a hit, so what and who cares?  :lol: 

Nobody because you are a blowhard.

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The only picture I have seen of any posters here at FSCE with a Make America Great hat on there head was me and a 10 pointer I have hanging above my fireplace, and that picture was from last November, how about that!!! 

As far my not supporting Trump the whole way it's the nonsense and bullshit he delves into, and temperament is still obviously an issue for him. I quite frankly thought deporting 11 million illegals was a bullshit promise and I said so, same thing with building the wall and having Mexico pay for it.

My opinion is Trump is going to have a hard time staying on point, I wish him the best in shrinking the federal government, rebuilding the countries infrastructure, negotiating better trade deals, etc., but I struggle to see it happening when he is so easily distracted by minutia and utter nonsense such as a green party lunatic organizing a recount.

Trump should be paying attention to his team and getting his cabinet put together, the infighting amongst his team over SOS is evidence of a lack of control, the other issue Trump has is he listens to whoever talks to him last so if today you have his ear you are the guy with great idea, and tomorrow if it's me who has his ear and I don't like your idea it will me with great idea.

So you stood in the way of progress.  Got it.  The choice was clear and you're still dancing all around it.  My opinion is you've been wrong about Trump from the get go, and still are.  Two weeks after the election, any speculation whatsoever about what Trump is or isn't gonna do is ludicrous.  

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

great so Trump still wins after you back out the illegals 3 million.,  Trumps gonna make america great

You can add 1.8 million dead and 2.5 million registered in more than one state to those numbers :flush: 

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

great so Trump still wins after you back out the illegals 3 million.,  Trumps gonna make america great

Its amazing really.

17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And yet Republicans still won the majority.  What do you have to say about that?

The majority of what?

52 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You can add 1.8 million dead and 2.5 million registered in more than one state to those numbers :flush: 

Who drives the dead people to the polls?  Do only Democrats die?  Are there any reports of a polling station that resembled the Thriller video?

:dunno:

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Who drives the dead people to the polls?  Do only Democrats die?  Are there any reports of a polling station that resembled the Thriller video?

:dunno:

Same guy that drove himself to the polls and to another state to vote more than once :guzzle: