Time for jill stein and hilliary clintoon to call it quits

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Clinton just threw away her get out of jail free card that Trump was gracious enough to provide her after the election. I hope he hammers that bitch and goes all in with prosecuting her. She has no clue about consequences. Idiot.

:lmao:

Why don't you use a crowdfunding site that lets people get their money back?

As a campaign, we're beholden to the rules of the Federal Election Commission. It does not allow campaigns to use crowdsourced funds.

How will you use surplus funds?

If we raise more than what's needed, the surplus will also go toward election integrity efforts and to promote voting system reform.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

On some level it does my heart good to see Jill fleece the popular vote idiots. 

Is there a breakdown of where this money is coming from? That is a lot of cash.  Sure would buy a lot of chairs & books .......for the kids.

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

On some level it does my heart good to see Jill fleece the popular vote idiots. 

Oh, it tickles me.  On many levels.  She'll pull support from the dem voters and drive that party nuts while she does it.  

And I laugh and I laugh! :lol:

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

If they want a recount in PA it takes 3 people from each precinct to request a recount and there are 9000 precincts, not an easy job.

Eh, let Jill champion Hillary's cause.  It's a pretty brilliant political maneuver if you ask me.  Her media coverage is going through the roof.  Good for her.

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Eh, let Jill champion Hillary's cause.  It's a pretty brilliant political maneuver if you ask me.  Her media coverage is going through the roof.  Good for her.

Just a waste of time for everyone else though.  Never had an election like this before and hope we don't ever have one like it again.

3 hours ago, hwytohell said:

If ?? it is true that Dr. Stein has fallen into the soros - clintoons network of deep pocket$, she will be swept into the dust pan of political  history quick.

like she wasn't going to disappear anyways, batshit crazy Cambridge liberal.  

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Well fuck, there we go.

We can believe the Clintons! :bc:

The recount isn't going to change anything and the Clinton camp has aknowIedged that and I have no idea why Stein is doing it, but what even makes less sense is why the president elect is responding to it via twitter :dunno: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The recount isn't going to change anything and the Clinton camp has aknowIedged that and I have no idea why Stein is doing it, but what even makes less sense is why the president elect is responding to it via twitter :dunno: 

WGAF what you think about what makes sense.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Tell us why it makes sense for the president elect to respond to a ridiculous recount via Twitter or any other media?

It's his prerogative to do what he wants and despite your assertions you are still upset that  yet another of your predictions was wrong.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's his prerogative to do what he wants and despite your assertions you are still upset that  yet another of your predictions was wrong.

Man who is this guy and what did they do to Vince?  Fuck....did he suffer a ball injury or get neutered?