Time for jill stein and hilliary clintoon to call it quits

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'd suggest some reading before you look even more foolish.

http://www.jill2016.com/recountfaq

See, that would just be great if those were true.  If it was true, NH would be involved as well, but it's not.  When you purposely choose only states that went for 1 side, for me it puts up a big flag that says PARTISAN.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

See, that would just be great if those were true.  If it was true, NH would be involved as well, but it's not.  When you purposely choose only states that went for 1 side, for me it puts up a big flag that says PARTISAN.

Where can I read about NH? Is their recount deadline still open?

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Trump said the election was rigged.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And Trump did nothing? 

You're going to rely on a minor party to protect the vote, eh?

Sounds like a great plan.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I mean, come the fuck on, at least make a logical fallacy with a state that still is eligible to file for a recount. 

Poor planning by stein.  OR MAYBE PERFECT PLANNING.  Take off those glasses, your partisanship is showing.

I like the idea of accountability in this. I wish that it wasn't shrouded in uncertainty of motive though. Every election should be verified if deemed there may be foul play. The results will not change. If anything it allows Trump to point and prove that he won fair and square, and it will close down the fringe left from saying he stole something after the fact. Not sure why he wouldn't be behind this. At this point it doesn't matter if she won by 200,000,000 popular votes. All that matters are the ones determined and outlined in the US Constitution. Everything else is whining. 

Do the recount, do it with integrity, move the fuck on. 

• Like 1

I mean, talk about fucking lazy freeloaders. 

Why won't Stein do a recount that could benefit my candidate instead?! Wah....

Why didn't Trump do something?

Why are you demanding a minor party do it your way when your candidate won't lift a finger? 

Fucking idiots. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Why are you demanding a minor party do it your way when your candidate won't lift a finger? 

Fucking idiots. 

Lazy freeloaders. HA! From a guy who wants no leader, no master. You're entire existence, by your own words, make you not only a freeloader, but a leech on society.... a parasite.

I bet in the case of chaos, you will be the first to take a seat.

Clinton just threw away her get out of jail free card that Trump was gracious enough to provide her after the election. I hope he hammers that bitch and goes all in with prosecuting her. She has no clue about consequences. Idiot.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Fucking idiots. 

Every election lost by a democrat causes a recount lately.  I am all about election integrity, but when voter id is brought up by republicans, democrats are against it because they say it doesn't happen.  It's all about wasting money and time with them and I am just sick of the whining from them.

The Clinton campaign on the Jill Stein fueled recount :news:

The Clinton campaign had investigated the matter extensively. Elias said the campaign had “lawyers and data scientists and analysts combing over the results to spot anomalies” and had also “monitored and staffed the post-election canvasses  — where voting machine tapes are compared to poll-books, provisional ballots are resolved, and all of the math is double checked from election night.” He said the campaign had also met with outside experts and “attempted to systematically catalogue and investigate every theory that has been presented to us within our ability to do so.”

Now that a recount effort was underway, Elias said that it was “important” to participate in the proceedings. He played down the idea that the recount would change the outcome.

“We do so fully aware that the number of votes separating Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in the closest of these states  — Michigan — well exceeds the largest margin ever overcome in a recount,” Elias said. “But regardless of the potential to change the outcome in any of the states, we feel it is important, on principle, to ensure our campaign is legally represented in any court proceedings and represented on the ground in order to monitor the recount process itself.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/11/26/clinton-campaign-will-participate-in-wisconsin-recount-with-an-eye-on-outside-interference-lawyer-says/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_pn-recount-1234pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.ee33ba2af4d7