presidential

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

My breaking point is with actions not with words because I'm not some safe space pussy who thinks comments on social media "hurt me". Buck up Nancy... 

Yes if he does more than talks I will say I am against it if I am. I am not a hack who can't admit when something is wrong... but honestly a lot of the shit he has said that has your panties in a bunch I don't really disagree with. Elections have consequences right? Safe space no resilience pussyness needs to be stamped out. 

So are you ok with him using his office to advance his business? Asking about building permits on official state calls. Letting his daughter sit in on meeting with state officials etc. 

Because you wonder where the line will get drawn. Will he put US soldiers at the disposal of one country in exchange for Trump hotels getting favourable land deals? Will he let Russia take territory if his creditors lower the interest rates or forgive some loans?

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So are you ok with him using his office to advance his business? Asking about building permits on official state calls. Letting his daughter sit in on meeting with state officials etc. 

Because you wonder where the line will get drawn. Will he put US soldiers at the disposal of one country in exchange for Trump hotels getting favourable land deals? Will he let Russia take territory if his creditors lower the interest rates or forgive some loans?

292.gif

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I had no idea that MC was posting from Canada! Could you possibly buy into far left rhetoric some more? Link me up to your DU source so I can be are edukated!

Slinger.... Police up your boy, he sounds dumb as fuck.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I had no idea that MC was posting from Canada! Could you possibly buy into far left rhetoric some more? Link me up to your DU source so I can be are edukated!

Are you saying that you don't believe his daughter was in the meeting? That he asked about a building permit?

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you saying that you don't believe his daughter was in the meeting? That he asked about a building permit?

So are you saying that laws were broken?  If so, which ones and who is filing the charges?  Don't have any answers to any of that?  Then kindly stfu.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

So are you saying that laws were broken?  If so, which ones and who is filing the charges?  Don't have any answers to any of that?  Then kindly stfu.

Get used to it.  This shit is just starting and if Donny Dump doesn't clean up his act, the Republicans will be getting in on the questioning too.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Get used to it.  This shit is just starting and if Donny Dump doesn't clean up his act, the Republicans will be getting in on the questioning too.

Oh look....a more bald cuntier Nook version of Coach Corky....how cute.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Oh look....a more bald cuntier Nook version of Coach Corky....how cute.

Speaking of cunty, what crawled up your vagina and died lately Jim?  Is business bad?  Wife cheating on you?  Swallowed some paint thinner?  Kid hate you?  Dog died?  ?  You're moping around here and whining like a miserable cunt.

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Answer his question

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Speaking of cunty, what crawled up your vagina and died lately Jim?  Is business bad?  Wife cheating on you?  Swallowed some paint thinner?  Kid hate you?  Dog died?  ?  You're moping around here and whining like a miserable cunt.

Real cute....funny but you showed up out of the blue acting like a bitch...why is that?

Edited by Biggie Smails

16 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

classy.  We won.  You lost.  Apply the vaginal salve liberally (figuratively and literally).

24 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Real simple solution - hire a corporate monitor. Someone beyond reproach. Just reading this on CNBC, makes sense to me.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/28/trump-news-how-trump-could-ease-his-conflict-of-interest-problem.html

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Nothing personal Jim.  It's a joke.  No malice intended 

Listen up....have 4 dogs....two are diabetic and one of which has 3 legs and the 4 month old Blue Heeler seems to think the whole house is her personal bathroom. Daughter likes me OK as long as I give her money on command and my wife doesn't put out.....yeah I might be a little bitter. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 2