presidential

crying about recount events on twitter. blaming illegal immigrants for losing popular vote (which, according to some in here, isn't even true). my it's going to be a fun 4 years.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/27/politics/donald-trump-voter-fraud-popular-vote/index.html

Edited by Snoslinger

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

crying about recount events on twitter. blaming illegal immigrants for losing popular vote (which, according to some in here, isn't even true). my it's going to be a fun 4 years.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/27/politics/donald-trump-voter-fraud-popular-vote/index.html

Like Albore and Hliliery?  :lol:

16 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He needs to delete his Twitter... 

it's going to be interesting watching for your "breaking point" from trump. I predict you won't publicly do it. unless of course, many of the others do. but that ain't happening. he's not even in the WH yet and his narcissism, immaturity, cluelessness, hot-headedness, thin skin is showing, clearly. none of you can be surprised either. :news: 

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's going to be interesting watching for your "breaking point" from trump. I predict you won't publicly do it. unless of course, many of the others do. but that ain't happening. he's not even in the WH yet and his narcissism, immaturity, cluelessness, hot-headedness, thin skin is showing, clearly. none of you can be surprised either. :news: 

...and  love every minute of it. :lol:

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

His ego is killin him. He hates the idea of a recount because it keep the fact he lost the popular vote by a really huge margin in the headlines.

Cause that's what's important. :lol:

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

His ego is killin him. He hates the idea of a recount because it keep the fact he lost the popular vote by a really huge margin in the headlines.

Democrats want it in the headlines for guys like you.

It is also the reason that the same rhetoric is still coming out from the dems.  They have nothing new.

Edited by racer254