clutch balance work

50 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Make a new thread Andrew and we'll chat their . 

Steve and Chris have no balls anyways 

You make me laugh Brad.  In Yoda speak, "Funny, you are!"

Kind of ironic that you claim Steve and I have no balls, yet you're the one crying like a little school girl.  Has anyone told you how laughable your little rant on the AXYS group page was, when you were complaining to Joey that Northstar shouldn't be in the poll?  Seriously - I know you don't get laid, so my advice to you is to go sit on your hand until it falls asleep and then use it to rub one out.  That way it at least feels like someone else is giving you a handy.

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Kind of ironic that you claim Steve and I have no balls, yet you're the one crying like a little school girl.  Has anyone told you how laughable your little rant on the AXYS group page was, when you were complaining to Joey that Northstar shouldn't be in the poll?  Seriously - I know you don't get laid, so my advice to you is to go sit on your hand until it falls asleep and then use it to rub one out.  That way it at least feels like someone else is giving you a handy.

:lol: I couldn't remember if it was him or "bigfuss".

44 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You should have seen his rant on pistons on that FB group :lol: it didn't matter who told him he was wrong,,,he just kept on going,,,,we were laughing our asses of via PM's. He should change his screen name to PolarisStarPoser :lol::bc:

On 8/13/2017 at 8:32 AM, Redheaded Stepchild said:

No loss. As for HSR I seem to remember him whining like the little bitch that he is about me not using my real name. I don't see him on any of the forums on Facebook or the Ontario sled sites on Facebook using his real name. He just likes to hide behind the ban hammer on HCS. Anything else you'd like to add? :thumb:

As I'm sure you've heard from your hero @Redheaded Stepchild,,, I was just on Facebook the other day making @Mowhawkcat look like a fucking idiot :lol: Where were you???

Here's a little reminder of his wisdom

What everyone doesn't realize is? There's only two alloys of pistons out there.
Cast stock has the most durable alloy but expands and contracts more.
Forged expands and contracts less because of different alloy but not as durable.

:lol::lol:So there goes your bullshit facebook theory :lol::lol:

Way too easy

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2017 at 7:10 PM, HSR said:

As I'm sure you've heard from your hero @Redheaded Stepchild,,, I was just on Facebook the other day making @Mowhawkcat look like a fucking idiot :lol: Where were you???

Here's a little reminder of his wisdom

What everyone doesn't realize is? There's only two alloys of pistons out there.
Cast stock has the most durable alloy but expands and contracts more.
Forged expands and contracts less because of different alloy but not as durable.

:lol::lol:So there goes your bullshit facebook theory :lol::lol:

Way too easy

Like I give 2 fucks about what u think red headed fucktard

I invited u out for a beer when I was in ur area and no reply??  I think we should have beer and discuss things :thumb:

On 9/15/2017 at 7:49 PM, Bontz said:

Ahh if it isn't the fat bastard , u could miss a meal or two to find ur dick. Kinda hard when ur a pussy follower . I feel sorry for u. Never a leader, always a follower :yawn:

Can't even quote properly :lol:.  You"re accusing Bontz of being a pussy follower??? What do you follow ??Cocks???:lol: C'mon man,,,pick up yer game ,, you're making this way too easy:bc: borderline boring :news: Can you explain about pistons again??? That was more fun:good: 

Edited by HSR