clutch balance work

On 4/29/2017 at 10:42 PM, HSR said:

http://polarisstarpower.com/threads/stay-away-from-terra-alps.1050/

Here's a link to a great thread,,,although MomohawkCat/Brock closed it so he has the last word :snack:

Well look at fuckstick go

how's it's going red headed fucktard?

Lots of knives stuck in people's back by you. Your an admin on hcs that means shit anywhere else fucktard. :D

im up in your town? Let's go for a beer :bc: I'll be waiting :thumb:

You hcs dipshits are just that, 

dipshits :lmao:

Edited by Mowhawkcat

2 hours ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Well look at fuckstick go

how's it's going red headed fucktard?

Lots of knives stuck in people's back by you. Your an admin on hcs that means shit anywhere else fucktard. :D

im up in your town? Let's go for a beer :bc: I'll be waiting :thumb:

You hcs dipshits are just that, 

dipshits :lmao:

Why the hard on for the HCS crew?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Why the hard on for the HCS crew?

Not really sure ,,,,,,,,,Brock was never banned,,,, he quit.Personally ,,I don't really want to get into an internet ticklefest with anyone here and as Brock loves to point out,,it's not my playground soooo,,I apologize for the BS:friends:

8 hours ago, HSR said:

Not really sure ,,,,,,,,,Brock was never banned,,,, he quit.Personally ,,I don't really want to get into an internet ticklefest with anyone here and as Brock loves to point out,,it's not my playground soooo,,I apologize for the BS:friends:

It's not your fault the guy is acting like a two year old :bc:

23 hours ago, ckf said:

It's not your fault the guy is acting like a two year old :bc:

I don't give a shit about the internet or forums. There all bs. 

I don't care who anyone thinks iam or what they post . Flame on !!

hsr is a back stabbing tool that's a hypocrite . He posts trash on his site we're he's safe as an admin. He's not safe here,so the trash he posts will get back to him . Internet troll with admin duties is all. 

On 5/13/2017 at 7:30 AM, Mowhawkcat said:

I don't give a shit about the internet or forums. There all bs. 

I don't care who anyone thinks iam or what they post . Flame on !!

hsr is a back stabbing tool that's a hypocrite . He posts trash on his site we're he's safe as an admin. He's not safe here,so the trash he posts will get back to him . Internet troll with admin duties is all. 

Quit your fucking snivelling for christsakes, You sound like a pathetic whiny little bitch more and more with each post. Calling me a troll?????Who is sneaking around ,,hiding behind a fake screenname to bug a certain group of people on a site you never use????? So did you and Bigfuse plan this big ruse on your HAM radios??? " Hey Biggie I'm gonna troll FS to bug HSR and the HCS crew,,,but I'm going undercover as Mohawkcat...OVER". " Copy that Brockman,,,,I'll go as redheadedstepchild,,,this is supercool man OVER":lol::lol:Who's the troll here????

Don't you have a site to MOD????? I mean there was AT LEAST 5 posts there this week:news: not enough guys to stroke your ego????

Once again NOBODY here ,,INCLUDING me gives a rat's ass what you say,,,,you're just cheap entertainment.

:bc:Rent free living in that pathetic little head of yours:bc:

Thanks man:lol2:

Edited by HSR
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Quit your fucking snivelling for christsakes, You sound like a pathetic whiny little bitch more and more with each post. Calling me a troll?????Who is sneaking around ,,hiding behind a fake screenname to bug a certain group of people on a site you never use????? So did you and Bigfuse plan this big ruse on your HAM radios??? " Hey Biggie I'm gonna troll FS to bug HSR and the HCS crew,,,but I'm going undercover as Mohawkcat...OVER". " Copy that Brockman,,,,I'll go as redheadedstepchild,,,this is supercool man OVER":lol::lol:Who's the troll here????

Don't you have a site to MOD????? I mean there was AT LEAST 5 posts there this week:news: not enough guys to stroke your ego????

Once again NOBODY here ,,INCLUDING me gives a rat's ass what you say,,,,you're just cheap entertainment.

Speaking of whiny bitches didn't you ask to have your account deleted on PSP? :whiteflag: Tell us how you really feel. :crybaby2:

Edited by Redheaded Stepchild

3 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Speaking of whiny bitches didn't you ask to have your account deleted on PSP? :whiteflag: Tell us how you really feel. :crybaby2:

because a site Moderator (Brock) used my personal full name to address me on an open forum and NOT my screenname,,,,something NO MOD should do on any site IMHO. Or would it be OK Bigfuse if I use your REAL name on FS ??? If not then shut the fuck up and go hump Brocks leg over on BrockStarPower .

Do you see me running around hiding behind a fake username so I can run down PSP and its members on here????? No ya don't so once again,,,,thanks for trying but stfu.

Anymore stupid fucking questions from you??

Edited by HSR
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, HSR said:

because a site Moderator (Brock) used my personal name to address me on an open forum and NOT my screenname,,,,something NO MOD should do on any site IMHO. Or would it be OK Bigfuse if I use your REAL name on FS ??? If not then shut the fuck up and go hump Brocks leg over on BrockStarPower .

Do you see me running around hiding behind a fake username so I can run down PSP and its members on here????? No ya don't so once again,,,,thanks for trying but stfu.

:snack:

On 5/15/2017 at 4:01 PM, HSR said:

because a site Moderator (Brock) used my personal full name to address me on an open forum and NOT my screenname,,,,something NO MOD should do on any site IMHO. Or would it be OK Bigfuse if I use your REAL name on FS ??? If not then shut the fuck up and go hump Brocks leg over on BrockStarPower .

:lol::guzzle::happy::pc:

2 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Jesus christ 

Now the threats are coming to me via email:lol::lol: These guys really takes this internets business seriously :lol2:

52 minutes ago, HSR said:

Now the threats are coming to me via email:lol::lol: These guys really takes this internets business seriously :lol2:

Threats? I haven't had the pleasure of getting threatened yet. Rob got some good ones over the years. From Arctic Cat to _________ _______  and Snotty :lol:

On 2017-05-15 at 4:01 PM, HSR said:

Somewhere, somebody out there is thinking of you and the amazing impact you had on their life. 

It's not me. I think you're a tremendous cunt.

Anymore stupid fucking questions from you? :crybaby2:

1 hour ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Somewhere, somebody out there is thinking of you and the amazing impact you had on their life. 

It's not me. I think you're a tremendous cunt.

Anymore stupid fucking questions from you? :crybaby2:

Answer the question ,,,,,,,,can I post up your real name on here????? Oh and get your own material FFS:lol: . Calling me a crybaby whilst sending me angry emails LMFAO. You guys really are pathetic. It's the internet,,,but I guess that's all you have in life apparently. So sad.

On 5/15/2017 at 2:30 PM, HSR said:

Your a red headed back stabbing fucktard that lives on Internet forums. Nice fantasy life you got there douch . 

i guess the wife giving it to you with the strap on at night isn't fullfiling enough for you that you troll every forum . Gotta feel like a man somewhere and I guess the forums are for you :lmao:

time to go back to hot cum suckers forum were your the top sucker :D

30 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Your a red headed back stabbing fucktard that lives on Internet forums. Nice fantasy life you got there douch . 

i guess the wife giving it to you with the strap on at night isn't fullfiling enough for you that you troll every forum . Gotta feel like a man somewhere and I guess the forums are for you :lmao:

time to go back to hot cum suckers forum were your the top sucker :D

Oh Brad,,,just the fact that you need to bring family(my wife) into this just proves that you're a mental midget(pun intended). Calling me a troll:lol:,,,who am I trolling ??? Who is the little chickenshit hiding behind a username??? Thats all you bud.:bc:To your pathetic life and rent free living in that little mind of yours:bc:.

Next time try to come up with something wittier:thumb: doing this to you guys is getting too easy    team oompa-loompa :slapping:HSR