clutch balance work

I am afraid it would be to fast . I did follow his directions to get the hood of . not sure if I will ever get it all back together again . it is crazy it takes like 17hrs just to get a hood off and even more strange I had to pull the motor to get the clutch off. but hey he is a pro who am I to argue  

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Star Faggot? Does that put me in a higher class than Zam and EZ ?:lmao:Ya Tricky Ricky is setting the world on fire with a 100 kits a year in sales. He has the number one rated lawn mower repair biz on the East Coast. Get the fuck out of here with your stupid shit.:groin::pan: holy fucking Troll. Had to go back to 10/16 to find a post to troll on.:football2:cumsuckingtrollwholicksricksoldnuts

• Like 1

On 4/24/2017 at 4:13 PM, Woodtick said:

Star Faggot? Does that put me in a higher class than Zam and EZ ?:lmao:Ya Tricky Ricky is setting the world on fire with a 100 kits a year in sales. He has the number one rated lawn mower repair biz on the East Coast. Get the fuck out of here with your stupid shit.:groin::pan: holy fucking Troll. Had to go back to 10/16 to find a post to troll on.:football2:cumsuckingtrollwholicksricksoldnuts

Your not a faggot only if you don't have a hcs account :D

ill post were I want when I want 

ill leave u be and attack the hcs mods and one read headed fucktard admin :lmao:

While it's really quite flattering to have my own personal troll Brock,,,,it makes you look more pathetic with each post. Especially taking shots at moderators considering you yourself moderate one of the most heavily modded/biased site on the net. But hey,,you go girl. Again nobody here gives a rat's ass:thumb:

Here's to living rent free in your head:bc:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HSR said:

While it's really quite flattering to have my own personal troll Brock,,,,it makes you look more pathetic with each post. Especially taking shots at moderators considering you yourself moderate one of the most heavily modded/biased site on the net. But hey,,you go girl. Again nobody here gives a rat's ass:thumb:

Well, look who plopped some cashola down and decided to sit at the table for a while! :lol: Welcome brother!  Now go get Bontz!

Image result for tombstone, I didn't think you had it in ya

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Kinda on a "Tombstone" kick right now.

:lol: Well now that the Oompa Loompa mod team from PolarisStarPower are here trolling I figured I may as well play.:thumb: Come on Bigfuse quit hiding :fishing: redheadedstepchild :lol2: good one :lame: 

On April 27, 2017 at 5:43 PM, HSR said:

If you need anything , let me know. I'm kind of a big deal around here?:lmao:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Yes he is. He's fully in charge of the Mexico sub-forum here on FS :guzzle:

Have I thanked you lately? The opened minded, multi cultural web site you run is quite nice. Everyone on here is so nice and opened minded. :guzzle::lmao:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

If you need anything , let me know. I'm kind of a big deal around here?:lmao:

Good to know :bc: I hope "The wall" doesn't change things:saluting:.

So Woody has MomohawkCat invited you over to his site yet??It could really use some activity. With your mexican connections at the Polaris factory it could boost traffic over there up to 5 posts per week:chatter:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

So Woody has MomohawkCat invited you over to his site yet??It could really use some activity. With your mexican connections at the Polaris factory it could boost traffic over there up to 5 posts per week:chatter:

Have you got a link for his forum so I can check it out?

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

No invite? I own two Poo's I could probably run the tech support threads? :guzzle:

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

image.jpg